Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Man why the **** was my shock drop pair just cancelled? WTF Nike!!!

I just spunt 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone at Nike about this and basically they had ran out of stock by the time they got to my order. I will never forget to select 2 day shipping again this is ********! Now I gotta try for a pair on Saturday man ****!

Last edited:

I just spunt 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone at Nike about this and basically they had ran out of stock by the time they got to my order. I will never forget to select 2 day shipping again this is bull****! Now I gotta try for a pair on Saturday man ****!
Sucks but you get a pair sat

I just spunt 45 minutes on hold to talk to someone at Nike about this and basically they had ran out of stock by the time they got to my order. I will never forget to select 2 day shipping again this is bull****! Now I gotta try for a pair on Saturday man ****!
Wow that’s crazy. They have a million pairs ready to go for Saturday, how can they not fulfill your order?? Makes no sense... they def owe you a discount code too

How in the hell did they manage to run out of stock when they’re sitting on thousands and thousands of pairs for the full release this Saturday...They seriously couldn’t slide you a pair from that stockpile...

There go my first L but I'm not trippin cause they make plenty of these
Screenshot_2020-05-26-15-37-46.png
I struck out too man. I did enter 2 other raffles though and will have to drive like 23 miles to get them if I hit but it'll be worth it to me personally. I luckily hit on the shock drop on SNKRS but really wan't to double up on these because I see myself wearing these a ton this summer.

That's absolute trash man, I can't believe a company like that couldn't just help you out and kick you a pair from the stock they have waiting on the official drop this Saturday. Or at least guarantee you a pair this Saturday, it's not like they don't have the stock or the power to do it. A company that makes as much as Nike should never oversell stock. I thought that's why they put you in line or make you wait to find out if you " GOT EM' " or not ?!?

I got my White/Red 2010 pair in last week and completed my OG mid set. Didn’t know where else to post!

I’ll be trying for Flints to compare with my ‘05s. Think the shape and all will convince me to keep 05s on ice and wear the other pair.

Why did you want the 2010 Cherries and not the more recent retro?

It’s too bad that people are only buying to pay homage to an og colorway that’s been overdue but not really satisfied with the overall quality or shape with the continued inflating prices. JB strikes again

Why are u surprised, o and by the way Nike isnt giving any discount codes due issues arising from covid 19, alo9p p.o iklNlpolothing is guaranteed with shock drops so let me know how that goes for u

It’s too bad that people are only buying to pay homage to an og colorway that’s been overdue but not really satisfied with the overall quality or shape with the continued inflating prices. JB strikes again
Well said. I never thought Jordan Brand would be like this with classic shoes. Sad really.

Back
Top Bottom