Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Nice! Yeah I goofed up and was in panick mode and forgot about the 2 day shipping....

Same :smh:. Was too focused on just checking out with a pair. Never had to worry about slow shipping with Nike in the past so it’s easy to forgot about the times we’re living in when copping.

That may be the current truth due to Covid, but other shock drops I got in 72 hours or less.
Yeah but from my last few orders they've been back on schedule getting stuff out fast. Rd royal toes shipped in two days and my exclusive access pair of royals shipped pretty quick. Also just received some baby stuff in like four days. So hopefully they're back on track..

That guy knew “6”

5AD2C77C-AAB2-454A-B5B9-D1B9FF5F79BE.jpeg

Yeah but from my last few orders they've been back on schedule getting stuff out fast. Rd royal toes shipped in two days and my exclusive access pair of royals shipped pretty quick. Also just received some baby stuff in like four days. So hopefully they're back on track..
And thats with the free standard shipping?

On a different note just finished watching the documentary, Bulls would have definitely won a 7th Championship. the 99 finals was the Spurs versus the Knicks

ummm no. They were on their last legs, they wouldve had no answer for Tim Duncan, and most of the Bulls roster we’re free agents.

Got the notification 12 min late cause I was driving to get Dairy Queen for the lady and my nephews/niece. Ain't eem trippin cause been had these since 1998 plus multiples in '10.
AJ13 s9.5bluwht1.JPG

In for 3 pairs minimum on the 30th.

I tried to upgrade my shipping to 2 day air but it was no dice. Hopefully the slow shipping from Nike is over and they get back to their normal speed.

Another shock drop tomorrow since the app messed up or what?

I doubt it. For the "error" or whatever we would call it, I would bet they only sold the amount of pair they previously set aside anyway. So it didn't work out for us but they it did for Nike. Wishful thinking though because I'd rather secure mine now and not in two weeks.

ummm no. They were on their last legs, they wouldve had no answer for Tim Duncan, and most of the Bulls roster we’re free agents.
If the bulls swept shaq at the beginning of his prime, I don't have any reason to believe they would have a big issue with Tim Duncan in his second year, during a strike shortened 50 game season.

Assuming that the core is in tact with some additions to the bench

Imo

Back
Top Bottom