Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Euro release date. Some places (END) are doing their raffles right now.

Restock on the 18th? Shows up on the solelinks calendar
Screenshot_20200614_053955.jpg

Bit the bullet on kicks crew.

these bring back memories. I had them back in 2010 (the 05 pair) when I was a freshman in high school.

I ended up trading them for the money cat SB lows. Only after a few days later, I found out the money cats were fake and I got scammed.

it hurt me soul.

Last edited:
Do 13s stretch out?

Can't decide between 8 or 8.5. Size 8 has perfect length but it's a bit tight on the pinky toe. Size 8.5 is the perfect width but a bit long in the toe box.

NT fam. What ya'll recommend I do?

Do 13s stretch out?

Can't decide between 8 or 8.5. Size 8 has perfect length but it's a bit tight on the pinky toe. Size 8.5 is the perfect width but a bit long in the toe box.

NT fam. What ya'll recommend I do?

I’m a tts 8.5 and that’s what I got. Better to fit a bit big than small.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the 2014 was the copy of the OG sample (minus the terrible painted midsole).

1592192316843.png
You seem to be right about the 2014 colors actually being closer to the OG sample. Sometimes I mix things up in my head. That 2005 pair with the darker colors looks far better to me, though. Wish I would’ve got them back then, but then again they would’ve just bled so maybe not. Anyway, like I said, I wish we could get those again with the midsole bleeding problem fixed.

Last edited:
You see the pump fake that was pulled this year?
I just saw those images from zsneakerheads ... What in the flying **** is going on here? Denim? Making it worse, the shoe itself looks pretty good in terms of shape and proportions and EP-panel geometry. People are still saying there are two versions, I wonder what the other version is? Man, either way, none of this makes any damn bit of sense. Effing JB.

made sure quality was as good as possible on the two more I bought for about $240 shipped each. Holograms not tilted. Leather has same amount of tumbling almost no glue spots. Better than the initial pair I got from Hibbett on rd. Got lucky on my son’s pair from ycmc on rd. Even though I paid a little over retail I’m happy I got more pairs with extremely minimal amount of flaws so I’m happy.

1592257013863.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom