AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
A Asian dude from cl tried to get me with some foo-foo gagas today for 250. I looked at the bottoms and the paint was all bogus plus the carbon fiber looked like a piece of paper..
Foolie had the nerve to have a real box and receipt talmbout "they came to me from fnl this way!" fucouttahere then he tried to sit and have a convo with me cats is wildin and on some other ishh

Huh?

Tell me about some people don't know a good deal when they see it..Im heading to Boston this weekend hopefully I find a restock during this Bred 11 restock fiasco
facts I got a second pair hoping to trade this weekend cause i couldnt get a good price on the 11s hopefully it works out this time round.

Last edited:
Grom OG's toRetros to Altitudes to Retros I always take the plastic off too.

Let the panther see, ha ha

why the hell did ups turn my package over to the post office when they could have delivered them today?

guess you get what you pay for
Man,I remember when they use to just chuck em at the door if I didn't answer and just roll out lol

Just wanted fellow NT'er to see what ppl were refering to with the Quality. the leather around the toe box, and stitching issues. Finishline on left and local spot on right side  smh.. 

A Asian dude from cl tried to get me with some foo-foo gagas today for 250. I looked at the bottoms and the paint was all bogus plus the carbon fiber looked like a piece of paper..
Foolie had the nerve to have a real box and receipt talmbout "they came to me from fnl this way!" fucouttahere then he tried to sit and have a convo with me cats is wildin and on some other ishh
laugh.gif
, what kind of slang is that? 

did you fight him afterward or what
That's exactly what my instincts would've made me do ....Punch dude in the face for insulting my intelligence & wasting my time......but that just me. And I wouldve gave shoes to the first homeless dude I seen....but that's just me

Last edited:
A certain FNL in Ohio got several more pairs on a shipment on Wednesday. They put them out Thursday morning and there was a line when the store opened. Not only did the employees tip off their friends, but they let people buy as much as they wanted. I don't get that. If there's a line, don't you want to get potential customers in your store instead of turning them away and saying "all gone!"? Damn right I'm salty...

Just wanted fellow NT'er to see what ppl were refering to with the Quality. the leather around the toe box, and stitching issues. Finishline on left and local spot on right side  smh.. 
You do realize the leather will look different on every pair right?

They most have shipped smart post. I hate when they do that. Basically UPS carries the package from the source to your local post office. The local post office makes the final delivery. The service is dumb as hell but it is what it is.
may be dumb to you, but to ups, it's saving them an extra trip/fuel. I'm sure they rather dump a load at the post office rather than have multiple little stops

What's wrong?
the left foot has alot of pre wrinkling in the leather. the stitching looks wider and bulkier but its alittle harder to see in the picture. I have glue showing in some spots. Then the other shoe I just bought is so much cleaner.  

You do realize the leather will look different on every pair right?
Not true maybe different models but the same leather is used on both left and right foot and origin of manufacturing. So nothing should differ in the shoes quality not even by the eye. I know this because i had 3 pair and the two from Fnl were pre-wrinkle.

Not true maybe different models but the same leather is used on both left and right foot and origin of manufacturing. So nothing should differ in the shoes quality not even by the eye. I know this because i had 3 pair and the two from Fnl were pre-wrinkle.

Stop being so nit-picky about crap like that. No 2 pairs are ever alike get over it. Dont like it return and dont buy anymore. You quality nazis are a joke

Stop being so nit-picky about crap like that. No 2 pairs are ever alike get over it. Dont like it return and dont buy anymore. You quality nazis are a joke
Amen.  I was going to say the same thing.  These kicks are straight fire.  Anybody that wants to be that nit-picky can send your kicks my way or donate them to someone who missed out on a pair they'd love to have and not whine about. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom