AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Sorry to continue the off-topic but I know what you mean, some are not as bad but the glue is still visible, I did my "scouting" before I purchased.

You can also get some tweezers and actually pull off some of the excess glue with no hitch.

That 3M though
devil.gif
gotta love the Flints. I have the 2010 with no 3M.

Wow, did he just say no 3M on basketball shoes? What if the Vs never had the 3M tounge? That was innovation at it's finest.

Wow, did he just say no 3M on basketball shoes? What if the Vs never had the 3M tounge? That was innovation at it's finest.
Yes I did, I also said I just dont see the point because you will never be playing basketball in the dark with no lights to point that a car's lights will need to reflect off your shoes so that you wont get hit. And the only time someone will ever see them on your basketball shoes is with a camera flash. 3M on a running shoes serves a purpose since some idiots like to run in the dark on the road. Idk about innovation, it may look nice and all but in the end its purposes are the same as JB/Nike including GITD and black light effect on shoes lately (which a lot of people are complaining about and calling a gimmick)
Hows the sizing on the 2010 flints compared to the 2013 black toes? Same .5 bigger or TTS?
My '10 Flints are pretty roomy and Im a TTS 12. Compared to the Playoffs which are an 11.5 (more TTS than Flints) Plus they have a huge *** tongue

Finally got my pair from. Champs. Website said cancelled, then I got a payment verification emai, called and they upgraded to next day air shipping. Just received them. Still waiting on my pair from eastbay. Don't like the new ups shipping method,where it sits for 2 days,then goes to post office to be delivered. What kind of crap is that
After 2 experiences with this, i upgrade my shipping every time as the couple extra dollars is worth me not having to wait a extra week!

Last edited:
I like the '10 better with NO 3M .. I just dont see the point in the 3M on basketball shoes. Maybe if they were Air Max 95s or something

Well it was an added plus. Same with the OG Bulls 5's, I can't ever picture them without the 3M tongue, in fact, I don't want to imagine it because it would be silly if they don't have 3M.

Same with the 13's for me. I know everyone has their own opinion about it.

Last edited:
have you followed them recently.
they now sell locally before making pairs available to us foreigners at an unspecified date.

I have been. But, other than sns and crooked I haven't seen it very often. Snipes has gone back and forth a couple times so I don't count them.

I passed on the black/red 13's because of lack of 3M it means that much to me.....

I am still on the hunt for a 2004 pair.... I wore the hell out of them in 2004 and trashed them. need them again....

its a matter of whats worth more to you. 3M or no pink pods. the toe box was harder on the 2010s also probably because of a more synthetic leather being used.

i washed my 04s and was shocked when i saw the pods turn pink after i went to put them on weeks later. that + wrinkled toe box = sadj505
Sorry to continue the off-topic but I know what you mean, some are not as bad but the glue is still visible, I did my "scouting" before I purchased.

You can also get some tweezers and actually pull off some of the excess glue with no hitch.

That 3M though
devil.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Well it looks like I talked a local guy down to $215 for these.... I don't think its terrible for me it would've been $22 more than eastbay with the slowest shipping option and I get them in hand right away instead of having to wait.

still looking for a decent priced 10.5
grin.gif
 prices steadily going down though which is good
happy.gif
 just copped a ds Bred 13 off of ebay for $210 the other day

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but can anybody tell me how do these fit? Are they similar to the bred 2013 13s in terms of sizing? Thanks.

Hows the sizing on the 2010 flints compared to the 2013 black toes? Same .5 bigger or TTS?
 I have a size 11 and they fit me big. So with the black toe I got a 10.5 and they fit just right. Most of my others I get a 10.5 except 11's. Made the mistake of getting the Bred 11's in 10.5 and they fit me tight

Back
Top Bottom