Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Just pulled out the insole to check the indentations to see what the cushioning was. I felt heel and forefoot zoom. I had the OG Breds back in 98 and I can't honestly say I remember how the cushioning felt compared to these on foot. Can anyone elaborate on the differences in cushioning? I read someones post saying it was full length so I was just wondering.

I read someones post saying it was full length so I was just wondering.

I think the "full length" comment was in regard to a pair of Monarchs a.k.a. the Nike Dad shoes. LOL.

If I'm not mistaken, XIIIs have always been Zoom Air. I think I read somewhere that Zoom was the cushioning tech MJ was digging towards the end of his Bulls run.

laugh.gif

People's money is still dried up from Christmas.
Once those income tax checks start hitting these & the white and red 13's will be bought at the same time.

^^
again, olive 9s are an OG c/w so they don't belong in your comparison.

Technically they are I guess since they came it a year after white/black colorways but what I'm saying is they didn't initially sell out be after years they became highly sought after prior to releasing again that's all I was saying about those specific colorways which I feel these in 2-4 years could also be more sought after

View media item 2308953.

These will fulfill my need for an all black shoe until they release the black cat 4s again (fingers crossed)

Pure money joints coming this year so they gotta bless with the all black joints too

why are these so popular amongst older men? they must be hella comfy

Ran through two pair of these in the past two years. Full length air baby, full length air. As another Nter stated, the People's champ shoe.

People in Footlocker are going to think I'm crazy I went yesterday to exchange my 10 for 10 1/2 and I'm have to go back to get my 10 back LOL

Back
Top Bottom