Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

These look like collectibles. If I spent that much on these pretty boy kicks id be 2 sketched wearing em.

Neither shoes are bad, but as others mentioned.. they should have been separate. The box is big and kinda tacky imo. Js have been dropping in value across the board, even if they get bought up they'll sell for close to retail. Or folks will try to split em to make a few bucks on each. At the rate retros get released, it's doubtful they'll even be a second thought in a couple weeks.

Neither shoes are bad, but as others mentioned.. they should have been separate. The box is big and kinda tacky imo. Js have been dropping in value across the board, even if they get bought up they'll sell for close to retail. Or folks will try to split em to make a few bucks on each. At the rate retros get released, it's doubtful they'll even be a second thought in a couple weeks.
Especially now since the just dons drop Friday and spike lee is supposed to drop something also

Especially now since the just dons drop Friday and spike lee is supposed to drop something also
If it's not the Nike Air 4s with the scuff on them I don't want it. It probably might be an early Jordan Spiz'ike release.

Can anyone tell me if the gold jumpman on 14 is covered by a plastic film that is suppose to be removed?

Picked up my pack yesterday. Beast mode baby, beast mode.

The 14 is exceptionally soft and pliable. The 13 is spot on.
Both shoes were executed very well and the craftsmanship is perfection.

Take it from this old timer, one of the best packs they have done IMO

View media item 2465978
View media item 2465980
how is the sizing I usually go tts on 14s and down 1/2 on 13s, torn if I should go tts or down 1/2. I have a normal width foot. That's what I hate about packs with two different models

Yeah they are dope, can't wait for mine. I had to sell my XIII Chicago's and Pinnacle 1 for these but it's a good trade IMO.

Cancelistuff is funny. Hoh just put the Chutney's on discount today. Waiting on these to do the same and hopefully get a employee or military discount

After reading your post I went to my HOH to get the Chutneys. Store manager said these are full retail and not on sale. Also same on web site, full retail and no discounts allowed.

What did you pay and what HOH location? Maybe they just made a mistake, it happens.

how is the sizing I usually go tts on 14s and down 1/2 on 13s, torn if I should go tts or down 1/2. I have a normal width foot. That's what I hate about packs with two different models

I went TTS and both fit fine. However, I always buy the same size regardless if it's a 13 or 14.

Back
Top Bottom