AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Either you loved or hated them or full retail for this shoe was too pricey. Playoffs and Obsidians only for me. I thought about copping but somehow I got into the Lebron line. quality alone with.superior comfort makes Lebron shoes more appealing than these watered down re re re retros. I hate to rain on anybody's parade but it's obvious that Nike has finally come to terms with the Lebron line as the flagship model

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, my pictures!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Love these kicks a lot, no that I'm looking at them more.

Ultimately I'm satsified.

glasses.gif

Bro take the pics again without the Playoffs.Wider angle takes away from the detailed sun ray pattern on the CG.

When I say that a shoe is sitting at Footlocker or Champs, it's only because it's on the shelf and dudes could go to that store and buy it if they so wanted and I want to pass that info on. Often times it generates PMs that might help other folks who couldn't get them in their location to acquire the stuff they want. That's the only reason I will ever say a shoe is sitting in X location.

when did the Black/Red leather 12's release? I know the OG's released in 1997 but did they ever retro again in leather?

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

when did the Black/Red leather 12's release? I know the OG's released in 1997 but did they ever retro again in leather?

2004 and with nubuck in 2009

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, my pictures!

Love these kicks a lot, no that I'm looking at them more.

Ultimately I'm satsified.

glasses.gif

Bro take the pics again without the Playoffs.Wider angle takes away from the detailed sun ray pattern on the CG.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

solo pics wont help these fam they are just bad..... & they still have those deep indentations on some of the stitching just like the early pics which make them look that much worse... i didnt cop for the gf on purpose 
laugh.gif
 & hopefully she forgets or ill grab them later with a heavy disco since shes a gs sz

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

And...to the people saying "sitting in (fill in the city)"...

You have access to all the sneaker store backrooms in every store in your city?  Really?  And...what is the point of even posting that?  To let people know that a shoe that you didn't buy isn't selling out 100%?  I don't get it...

Just because shoe stores have some pairs left to display...you want to infer that it wasn't a successful release either in your city or across the nation?

The only shoes this year that have sold quicker than the Grey/White/Orange Retro 12 have been OTHER Jordan Retro's over the past 4-5 months...

The "if a shoe isn't sold out in 20 minutes" standard for "sitting/rotting on the shelves" or "not" is laughable to say the least...it proves that very few of the people on this message board understand the athletic retail industry, or any retail, or...for that matter...real life...

This standard is only applied to Jordan Retro product...and, used as a sign that the "bubble is about to burst"...

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

JM,

Are there any other lines that are close/closing in to the Jordan RETRO line?   I would think foamposites would definitely, how about the LBJ line?

These are definitely not sittin in the Bronx..could not even find a pair for my boy on Fordham and throughout the Bronx stores I looked in..dudes must have been fiendin for these..

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

And...to the people saying "sitting in (fill in the city)"...

You have access to all the sneaker store backrooms in every store in your city?  Really?  And...what is the point of even posting that?  To let people know that a shoe that you didn't buy isn't selling out 100%?  I don't get it...

Just because shoe stores have some pairs left to display...you want to infer that it wasn't a successful release either in your city or across the nation?

The only shoes this year that have sold quicker than the Grey/White/Orange Retro 12 have been OTHER Jordan Retro's over the past 4-5 months...

The "if a shoe isn't sold out in 20 minutes" standard for "sitting/rotting on the shelves" or "not" is laughable to say the least...it proves that very few of the people on this message board understand the athletic retail industry, or any retail, or...for that matter...real life...

This standard is only applied to Jordan Retro product...and, used as a sign that the "bubble is about to burst"...

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

Naw, it's not just Jordan retros

It's every sneaker now. The game has changed.

You go in a Lebron thread and mad dudes will say the elites are sitting.

A lot of dudes don't seem to want it unless everyone else has it or wanted it. I could understand if people were saying they missed out online or they don't have any in their area, but cats run back to the board for every release to report kicks are sitting. Doesn't matter if they have a size 8 or 14 on display.

I've accepted it as a different era.
dude every shoe isnt gonna fly off the shelves
laugh.gif

horrible point in bringing up that elites are "sitting" its a 250 sneaker that doesnt appeal to the average consumer, i bet you sure as hell south beach elites wont be sitting.

honestly sometimes you guys just type out your %%%.

Obviously my comment went over your head. That was my point in bringing up the Elites sitting Einstein. Damn some of you are dense.

And the only reason the Miami Vices, which is their name are going to sell is because of the hype attached to the South Beach's last year and people thinking they can flip them for $800.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are definitely not sittin in the Bronx..could not even find a pair for my boy on Fordham and throughout the Bronx stores I looked in..dudes must have been fiendin for these..
These didn't sit in NNJ either, not shocked, even the worst releases don't in this area.

Ok, I just saw these in person. They look pretty good, but not worth retail. IMO

I'd probably cop for swoosh price...but I don't have swoosh.
laugh.gif

Yall are missing a huge part of the equation with this colorway.

NONE OF THE 12s LOOK GOOD UNTIL YOU PUT THEM ON!

I initially wasnt going to get them, and cats that know me thought I was losing my mind.

I came to my senses Thursday and had my pair reserved.

Back
Top Bottom