AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape is looking like a banana just like the white red pair that retro

Let's get some better pics going before we judge them.

The angle of the shoe and the way the laces are choked up, don't compliment the shoe at all.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Let's get some better pics going before we judge them.

The angle of the shoe and the way the laces are choked up, don't compliment the shoe at all.

man im here breaking my neck, and i dont see what they're talking about when they say "banana shaped"
eyes.gif

usually u would atleast need a clear side shot to determine the "banana-like" shape smh

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by MrWavez

^got em

How, they AREN'T the same shape?!.

I have OG, 03/04 retro & 09 in my closet, do YOU
nerd.gif
I do, and I'm telling you the side profile shape is the same. I'm looking at my pairs side by side this very moment. Not to mention I just posted a link filled with comparison pics. The only real differences were the tongue and padding.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I do, and I'm telling you the side profile shape is the same. I'm looking at my pairs side by side this very moment. Not to mention I just posted a link filled with comparison pics. The only real differences were the tongue and padding.

I don't even think the 2009's had padding did they?  They were flatter than Kesha's !!$.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But judging from those sample pics, the tongues are looking alright. 

Lol yea that padding was pathetic. Overall, I loved the 09 retro though. I just wish they would fix the tongue and stop sewing the back material over top of the leather on the tongue. They've basically done that with every Jordan retro since 2004. I think it's a much cleaner look when Jordan's don't have the padding sticking up higher. It is especially annoying when it's two different colors, like on the 2009 nubucks.

Lol yea that padding was pathetic. Overall, I loved the 09 retro though. I just wish they would fix the tongue and stop sewing the back material over top of the leather on the tongue. They've basically done that with every Jordan retro since 2004. I think it's a much cleaner look when Jordan's don't have the padding sticking up higher. It is especially annoying when it's two different colors, like on the 2009 nubucks.

Hate that crap too.  

air-jordan-nubuck-xii-12-2009-retro-available-early-6.jpg

air-jordan-12-nubuck-reretro-feature-5.jpg

I realllllllllly hate it on 13s because it tends to look all jagged and what not.

side note: I picked up a pair of worn once 03 nubucks on ebay for $115 shipped about a month ago :smile:

I realllllllllly hate it on 13s because it tends to look all jagged and what not.

side note: I picked up a pair of worn once 03 nubucks on ebay for $115 shipped about a month ago :smile:
I ran mine to the ground, and been trying to look for a pair (2003) since.  
Still have the hat laying around somewhere, sold the sweater cuz it was too big.  
laugh.gif

cant wait for these and the playoffs. fingers crossed on the quality but im not really expecting to be blown away.

anybody have a feeling these will run big as well? betting I will have to go a half size down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom