AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any existing Finishline codes?

Edit: I didn't read the post above me. I tried to order another pair, but sold out by the time I saw it.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by drprince89

damn, almost checked out with the size 13s for 145! then they were OOS

Whats oos? and how did you almost manage that?

Out Of Stock and read a couple posts up for your other answer.

I like mine a lot. I thought the blue leather was the same on the obsidians as the Olympic 6s- but they are way different, the 6s leather grain or pattern looks so cheap! 12s are solid though

^ agreed. and these are more on point/closer to OGs than 2012 Oly 6s are to their "OGs" (2000 release)...2012s are almost liek a retro+

FNL.com had sz8 in Obsidians, was bale to add the $20 off code....then they were gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ agreed. and these are more on point/closer to OGs than 2012 Oly 6s are to their "OGs" (2000 release)...2012s are almost liek a retro+

FNL.com had sz8 in Obsidians, was bale to add the $20 off code....then they were gone
laugh.gif

before that, they had a few other sizes, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 13

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Originally Posted by dean619

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks

I ordered mine yesterday and got a fedex tracking the same night.  They're already on the delivery truck to my pad.  I'm in SD by the way.  

I order from niketownLas Vegas as well. Hit my cc already as well. I need confirmation I'm from the carolinas. Enlighten me heads!
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I'm in NC and ordered from NTLV. The charge already hit my card, but I don't have a tracking # or anything. The lady did say that the shoes would go out the same night or the next morning and it would take between 5-7 days to receive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom