AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Is FNL still accepting the code?
I may order from them instead of going to pick up my pair.

For FNL, always pick up your pair at a store if you can.
The code savings aren't worth it if you can get them today.

FNL likes to cancel tons of orders and keep customer's money for 3-7 days so they can earn interest off it.

Wow Finishline stil has basically a FSR. Got mine for $155
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by adub beta

got lucky on finish line was able to get $68 (glitch maybe $48+$20) thanks to the coupons came out to $283.38 for two pairs!
how were you able to enter 2 codes?
really dunno how it happened but it did... like I said I think I got lucky because of a glitch or something. It also took me forever to check out since fnl kept giving me that couldn't process the order bs for all my credit cards and pay pal.

I just tried doing a second order through finishline... Didnt process my order due to my payment using my credit card. I have way more than enough money in there. Maybe cause of the 000WYRAVF1V code?

Originally Posted by jeff3424

got lucky on finish line was able to get $68 (glitch maybe $48+$20) thanks to the coupons came out to $283.38 for two pairs!
how were you able to enter 2 codes?
really dunno how it happened but it did... like I said I think I got lucky because of a glitch or something. It also took me forever to check out since fnl kept giving me that couldn't process the order bs for all my credit cards and pay pal.
People having this CC and PP problem, you need to clear your cashe before you start your order.
Or if you use Chrome, use the Incognito window, there's no cashe attached to that.

Ehh kind of upset i spent 209 on these yesterday, wasnt sure if they wuld still aval. And FNL has FSR smh :-/ win sum loose sum

Called HOH yesterday to see what time they open... broad told me 7. ok cool
Show up and no one is there... employee shows up and says 10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Go back home
Cop of FNL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looked in my checking account and had like over 10 different authorized transactions from Finishline....(alot of them says IN REVERSAL and IN)

Im sure BOA will recognize it and only approve 1 transaction even though I have enough money in my checking to approve all 10 transactions at the moment

Just Gotta Wait and See....

8-12 is still available on FNL. Looks like it wasn't that much of a hyped up release after all.
laugh.gif

not sure if these will be true to size. my taxi's from the CDP are an 11, OG french blues 11, OG flint greys 10.5, white/red 09 10.5 .... so i ordered these in an 11 to be on the safe side.

I picked up a 10.5 and an 11.5 from FootLocker at my mall. My ideal size is 11 though...might just trade or sell the 11.5. 
ohwell.gif

Yeah lets hope both olympics are easy, next time ill know better instead of paying reseller prices :-/ 209 isnt too bad... I guess :-/

Originally Posted by stiunit

plenty on eastbay still take your pick

FNL has them to.. so is it safe to say that jb is making more pairs or is it just that not alot of people  are really on these im confused i think the real test will be with the olympic 6's

Jamaica ave in queens was ok. Second in line at vim and was able to cop. I was out there from 615 until 9 when it opened..footlocker 50 feet away was a light mob..modells let someone come out w 4 I think, Smh but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom