AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased off ebay for 200 shipped, hope to have them in the upcoming days, can't wait

BigBrandon pics......

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was pretty excited to get these. Wasn't going to double up but I had some money I had put aside for yeezys then I came to my senses. Copped 2 pair of these and paid for the foam pros. This shoe reminds me so much of when I was younger. Wore them today then got home and watched an episode of Doug with my daughter. 80's baby ftw.

You want to know why I can't wear shorts? (pause) kidding. I'm stuck in this bay area traffic since Bart shutdown. I'll post pics in shorts in about an hour.

These are no quickstrike lol. I can tell you for sure FinishLine is getting them as with every other release except the golden moments pack for Jordans

man those are nice. I'm would like to double up, but I'm trying to get those Olympic 180s next month, and since there's no official RD yet, I need to keep some cash on standby so I'll be ready.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

man those are nice. I'm would like to double up, but I'm trying to get those Olympic 180s next month, and since there's no official RD yet, I need to keep some cash on standby so I'll be ready.

I've seen 7/1/12 floating around multiple times

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Nike Air Force 180
White/White-Midnight Navy-Metallic Gold
310095-100
07/01/12
$130

These won't be on ndc, they changed that even tho they r still listed on their calendar. Ndc probably want to create some hype, so they don't sit like the military 4s.

@nikestore: @JB_Ready The Obsidian 12's will not be on NikeStore online. They will only be in our NikeStores.

probably gonna cop one pair but everytime I see how good it looks in pictures, it makes me just want to double up lol

NDC is probably sensing that people are suffering from sneaker exhaustion.  That, and they're still pissed at the way the Yeezy release was handled.  I'll try to get one online.  If I fail, ah well.  Can't get em all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom