AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the holiest of holy grails for me, so they will be copped. My <3 for sneakers in general while not completely gone has waned a great deal. I got hooked on getting inked.....so shoes will have to take a backseat to the needle right after this release

laugh.gif
  At the mental kicks picture.  Ya'll might as well buy some fakes for like $60-80.  I'm definitely sitting this one out and these are one of my favorite Jordan's ever, second to Concords for me.  SMH that you can no longer differentiate between fakes and the real things with the new releases. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

My originals finally are starting to separate.

*sigh*

So I'll reserve judgement until I see these in a stockroom in person. 

Or hope for originals to drop in value a bit and gamble on those...

Playoff XIIs are a must in my world.
bro... you can glue em. You have the real pair, sont settle for these fake lookin %$$%!
EL REY JR wrote:
air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

HUGE differnece in pics IMO.......if they look like the bottom pic i can live with it
Exactly....the top look fake.
look fake as hell... if these were posted a year or so ago, no one would believe they were a real pair.

Im sorry, but I took a couple year JB hiatus... came back with the concords, got some true blues, got the cement IVs... the IVs put me right back in that hiatus.

These price hikes with the crap they are putting out now days is uncalled for. They are very able to use better materials. Some Nike Sportswear releases have great quality materials. JB is just taking advantage of us, the consumers because they know we will buy.

With the money some of you spend on resell when these new releases sell out, you can buy one of the previous better quality releases.

So many examples of this. Durabuck on the Griffeys...but not on the Infrareds...3m brighter than bright on the ASG KDIVs...not even on the XIIIs...and weak on All the V releases back to 2006...I can't make excuses for JB anymore
mad.gif

Im sorry, but I took a couple year JB hiatus... came back with the concords, got some true blues, got the cement IVs... the IVs put me right back in that hiatus.

These price hikes with the crap they are putting out now days is uncalled for. They are very able to use better materials. Some Nike Sportswear releases have great quality materials. JB is just taking advantage of us, the consumers because they know we will buy.

With the money some of you spend on resell when these new releases sell out, you can buy one of the previous better quality releases.
QFT.

They do look bad in those pics...... I hope JB don't release them that way .... I want these but not bad enough to buy those in the pictures

wait so these come with a hang tag?? wut about a retro box? i went 10 pages bck to read didnt find anything...and yes that pic does look a lil shopped up guys

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

My originals finally are starting to separate.

*sigh*

So I'll reserve judgement until I see these in a stockroom in person. 

Or hope for originals to drop in value a bit and gamble on those...

Playoff XIIs are a must in my world.
bro... you can glue em. You have the real pair, sont settle for these fake lookin %$$%!
EL REY JR wrote:
air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

HUGE differnece in pics IMO.......if they look like the bottom pic i can live with it
Exactly....the top look fake.
look fake as hell... if these were posted a year or so ago, no one would believe they were a real pair.

it's the toebox
JB NEVER gets this right

I said before and I'll say it again.

If those pictures above are the one releasing,

I'll be damn to hunt down the OGs or the last retro of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom