AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
love these. have an OG pair that have a few scuffs, but the quality is unbelievable. I am definitely getting another pair.

Doubling up on these for sure, some to ball in and wear casually. 12's are my favorite to play in and this is my favorite colorway.

Gonna triple up on these..my favorite XII of all time..well I love all the XIIs but these are the ones that should b doubled and tripled up on
pimp.gif

Probably going to triple up like everyone else says here and really only get one pair.

Thinking about getting two pairs and coloring the Jumpman black on one. Hopefully these are built Ford tough.
laugh.gif

How is creasing on these?

Just wondered if I should be warned on whether or not these will hold up or hold out.

Anyways, still copping. This is a classic, like playoff 13's.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
ve9nas.jpg
2vd5p54.jpg

If you can, yes!  This is a classic cw...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

How is creasing on these?

Just wondered if I should be warned on whether or not these will hold up or hold out.

Anyways, still copping. This is a classic, like playoff 13's.
The 12s don't crease badly.

Kob8 - if I do get the 12s, by the time I break them out. The only necks I'll break is in the retirement homes!

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
ve9nas.jpg
2vd5p54.jpg

If you can, yes!  This is a classic cw...
pimp.gif

Def cop the new ones. Then you'll have one of each year and you'll be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom