AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think the quality is that bad, just something wont let me pull the trigger on these, i love my 09 white/red 12s but they arent half as cozy as my beater 04 playoffs

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i dont think the quality is that bad, just something wont let me pull the trigger on these, i love my 09 white/red 12s but they arent half as cozy as my beater 04 playoffs

04 Jordan 12s were made VERY well.

^^^^ deffinately I just wore my 04s last week and they still have that bouncy soft cushioning 8 years later , their only downfall is that they're dirt magnets with the white soles and sides but still sweet looking after a quick whipe down

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

i hate to be that guy but what is zoom air? tried looking it up and still not exactly sure what it is...

you breath it in and it makes you feel like your zooooooooooming, all the kids are doing it
im guessing you dont really know either...

Not limited got them by the hundreds at jus one store at my mall will be gone first day you just have to get up early..

johnmckoolaid wrote:

omarzmethod21 wrote:

i hate to be that guy but what is zoom air? tried looking it up and still not exactly sure what it is...

you breath it in and it makes you feel like your zooooooooooming, all the kids are doing it

It's a thin air cushion built for forwards and guards who want to drive and move quickly.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

johnmckoolaid wrote:

It's a thin air cushion built for forwards and guards who want to drive and move quickly.

thanks pal appreciate the info.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Not limited got them by the hundreds at jus one store at my mall will be gone first day you just have to get up early..

Thank you, according to everyone every retro release is limited now

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

exactly im surprised gottabethehype isnt in here with his usual......"im hearing stores will only get 3 pairs each with random sizes these are very limited" with a big %@% colored sig saying he has them for sale for $275 BEFORE shipping or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ewww weeeee. My spot got they shipmentt today n the leather is so plush... infintely better than bc3s...

Ok. Im n again...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

exactly im surprised gottabethehype isnt in here with his usual......"im hearing stores will only get 3 pairs each with random sizes these are very limited" with a big %@% colored sig saying he has them for sale for $275 BEFORE shipping or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I know right but its this Asiaknows guy saying they will be limited and that we all have to pray to God and camp for a week to get a pair 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yk12

time is moving VERY slow ^^

molasses in the wintertime slow
30t6p3b.gif
.... i keep looking at me 04's like im good
laugh.gif
& then i see more pics & it pulls me back in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
there's still a few weeks left he's bound to strike at any time now

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Ewww weeeee. My spot got they shipmentt today n the leather is so plush... infintely better than bc3s...

Ok. Im n again...

Nice, Its good to see something good posted about these. I'm going to my spot tomorrow to see if I can get a look at them.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Ok. Im n again...

Nice, Its good to see something good posted about these. I'm going to my spot tomorrow to see if I can get a look at them.
I've managed to stay out of this forum all year... but these playoffs have got me feeling like a fiend.  Only a few more weeks and then I can go back to feeling like a normal person.

A lil over 340 hours before these release lol but 4real! Just live your life as these weren't dropping and when THAT thursday gets here then worry. What could you be doing other than worrying about sneakers. Oh yea this also applies to me-why else would I be in this forum haha

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Ok. Im n again...

I've managed to stay out of this forum all year... but these playoffs have got me feeling like a fiend.  Only a few more weeks and then I can go back to feeling like a normal person.

laugh.gif

I feel you man.

I see a few of you guys ponting out that "mom and pop" stores selling these early at higher than retail price , isn't this illegal ?Or Nike don't care ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom