AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ Either way they are still pics of the sneaker its not like he said he had them for sale right now its really not that serious

U kno wat ur right but everybody dnt kno about sizelegend

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Yo!!! If the shoe looks like this I'm passing on this release

Originally Posted by bigkel23

^ Either way they are still pics of the sneaker its not like he said he had them for sale right now its really not that serious

U kno wat ur right but everybody dnt kno about sizelegend
Its not like people are going to buy from him anyway prices are probably crazy anyway

^ I can't wait till we get CONSISTENT pics!

This back and forth is
30t6p3b.gif

Right now, I wanna cop, but pics now, is got me skeptical.

^I think there's a mixture of early release & official release pairs floatin around right now. Once retailers get pairs n & store pics start poppin up we'll kno for sure how these will look

If they look like the pics on this page, count me in. If they are flat like old dude spamming every thread, pass.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Basically that's how I feel, this is quite possibly my favorite pair of Jordans ever but I'd pass so quick if they came out with those flat panels & be done with Jordans for good. I'm already at the breaking point as it is.

How crazy of a release is this gonna be? Anyone camping? I'm in Chicago, first year here not sure what to expect.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, while there are many different pics out there that show goods and bads of this sneaker majority of us will try to grab these anyway no need to even BS ourselves.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, while there are many different pics out there that show goods and bads of this sneaker majority of us will try to grab these anyway no need to even BS ourselves.
Hmm, you're right. I beat up the ones I had from 04 when I didn't really care about my shoes.

Originally Posted by jretro23

to those that have these already, how do they fit? like the cdp's?

To those that already have this...show detailed pics of the stitching on the side. Please?!

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i walked past a store on jamacia ave looking for the 4s yesterday, they got the playoffs for 350 right now
That's something I definitely could not do.

The hunt for an 04 pair continues. Good thing I don't mind buying used shoes...I only end up saving money for better quality!

These are a maybe for me right now. I need confirmation on the flat stitching first. If it looks similar to the OGs, then I'm all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom