AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i got my pair in the mail today from a fellow NT'er and i now see what ppl r saying with the sizing cuz mine fit pretty big and i even held them up the the nubuck joints i have in 13.5 sumhow, and the playoffs seem darn near a tad bigger and i got them in 13..jus feels big, they have to look big

Originally Posted by woodro

damn i got my pair in the mail today from a fellow NT'er and i now see what ppl r saying with the sizing cuz mine fit pretty big and i even held them up the the nubuck joints i have in 13.5 sumhow, and the playoffs seem darn near a tad bigger and i got them in 13..jus feels big, they have to look big

only 130 more posts and you'll be at 300....#puttinginwork

Originally Posted by nimhet

thanks alot bro, its soo boring at work..and this is like one of the only sites i get access to.now its all i do

Originally Posted by nimhet

thanks alot bro, its soo boring at work..and this is like one of the only sites i get access to.now its all i do

57746_o.gif

just chatted w/ ndc customer service about why my order status looked odd.. here's the excerpts

me: Sorry for my concerns, i've ordered a lot over the last few months, and this is the first time i've seen this.
Mamie: Ok, it looks like more then likely it will be canceled. It's showing that it's checking to see if there will be more available but I believe the Jordan 12's are sold out completely.
me: so at the time they had availability or no?
Mamie: No, what happened was you may have placed it and there were some in stock but when trying to fill the order it didn't process. So there are no orders going to anywhere for these shoes.
me: i don't understand how is that possible, i had other friends submit orders after me receive confirmation emails.
Mamie: If you would like me to do some further research as to exactly why this order was canceled, I can do so but I do apologize because it wont be shipped out, this order was canceled.

fml.. jumped on it asap and still lost out.. guess me and my brother still looking along with the others
mad.gif

I just signed in to my NDC account, and a pair of 12's were already in there....I'm guessing from when I tried to get them on release day.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even want them anymore. 

7172879308_a29c015bc4_c.jpg

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Yo was just able to phone order through NDC guys, you gotta call!

might as well try..
ohwell.gif
 tell u how it goes

yeah you must've gotten lucky.. no go for me when i called in

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Pretty much a FSR on ndc.
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-462612/pgid-462614

lmao.. i just checked ndc before jumping back on and it's saying they're all sold out again.. it's like those phantom fsr from fnl
roll.gif

all good, can't get mad at em.. just chalk it up and laugh at it.. i feel bad for my boy though, he was dying for these.. hopefully i still find him one

Im still seeing sizes 8 10-14
pimp.gif

Pretty much a FSR on ndc.
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-462612/pgid-462614

lmao.. i just checked ndc before jumping back on and it's saying they're all sold out again.. it's like those phantom fsr from fnl
roll.gif

all good, can't get mad at em.. just chalk it up and laugh at it.. i feel bad for my boy though, he was dying for these.. hopefully i still find him one

pimp.gif

unless there's something wrong w/ my comp and phone, it's showing sizes but you can't add them to cart

roll.gif

pimp.gif

unless there's something wrong w/ my comp and phone, it's showing sizes but you can't add them to cart

Must be cause i still see 8,10,11,11.5,12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom