AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my personal favorite jordans of all time. Will be passing with ease though. JB can add keychains & special boxes all they want. But it's quality over gimmicks for me.

Originally Posted by gentry187

One of my personal favorite jordans of all time. Will be passing with ease though. JB can add keychains & special boxes all they want. But it's quality over gimmicks for me.

Amen. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

yes im sure you are gonna buy them so am I no need to complain about it 

No one is complaining, if they end up looking like the mental kicks pictures, I'm passing. 
If they look like marqueesole's pics, then it's a for sure. 

If we make observations or have any opinions, we are looked at as complainers or "haters".  Times have really changed. 

Apparently we're supposed to just toss JB the lube and cop every release.
Why complain when we're all going to change our minds. 
eyes.gif

Actual discussion and critiques are now frowned upon and should be replaced by "COPPED!"

Just happy that in the midst of some of the mediocre offerings, they've done a few of my favorites justice (Playoff XIII's, Bordeaux VII's, White Cement IV's to an extent).  I really hope that they treat these playoffs the way they did the Playoff XIII's.  Just sucks that the only way to truly judge quality is to see it in person which these days isn't a cakewalk.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

No one is complaining, if they end up looking like the mental kicks pictures, I'm passing. 

If we make observations or have any opinions, we are looked at as complainers or "haters".  Times have really changed. 
eyes.gif

Actual discussion and critiques are now frowned upon and should be replaced by "COPPED!"

Just happy that in the midst of some of the mediocre offerings, they've done a few of my favorites justice (Playoff XIII's, Bordeaux VII's, White Cement IV's to an extent).  I really hope that they treat these playoffs the way they did the Playoff XIII's.  Just sucks that the only way to truly judge quality is to see it in person which these days isn't a cakewalk.
#QFT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by calikush

The shape is horrible from pics I've seen. I'd like to see more pics.

dont judge on just pics. wait until u see them in person, then make your decision

This. It's too damn easy.

Everyone win this thread will cop so stop the crying they look nice

Just because people are pointing out the obvious, that makes them cry babies?  
Have you ever owned any retros before 2008???.... 

I own plenty of retros before 08 just saying you all can point all u wantbut you will buy so why even speak on it just sayin

not everyone is a blind consumer.

if the quality is subpar compared to pairs i paid less for in 97 and 04 i'm not going to willingly give JB $160 plus tax,  plus my time of having to hit refresh over and over again on NDC or having to get up early in the morning and dealing with these post concord new age sneaker dudes.

maybe some members on here are fine with paying more and getting less but i have more then enough pairs of sneakers to last me where i could pass on this release and any other release and have no complaints or regrets. obviously there's 10-15 people more then willing to take the pair i have no problems passing on but i'm not worried about them.

as others have said, the hangtag is just stupid...I know some people will rock em with it left on.

game time decision as for copping for me

+1

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

eyes.gif

Well said, and we'll continue getting substandard quality if we don't complain.

^ This. I would hope that we use this message board to let Nike/JB know to stop with these gimmicks to get people to buy retros. These dumb gimmicks plus out of control hype for shoes will definitely make me stop. I been buying shoes for a long time and all I ask for is a retro to stay true to OG colors. You don't have to add galaxy or any other stupid nickname to get me to think about buying a shoe.

I don't know how I feel about these yet.... Some of these pics are bad....Like frenchblue23 said , if I'm not satisfied with newer pics or in person it will be a pass for me too....

ive NEVER complained about the shape or materials used on a retro jordan but these dont look right......the 12's are my FAVORITE model jordan they dont crease,they look great as a casual shoe and the orginal colorways were all super clean , with that being said i thought this was an automatic cop for me seeing how i had the og in middle school and missed out on the first retro but something looks way off and i mite have to john stocken on these and start praying that the obsidians dont look like this garbage
mad.gif

............. bu...but.....but you can still OG's and Earlier Retros for a good price. *Shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom