AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of u saying ur going to retire from Jordan are kidding yourselves. Jordan will find a way to get u to keep buying. Watch them come out with special anniversary models and other things that will have u drooling. If u think ur done, ur just lying to urselves. Just watch.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

For the dudes that never got a FNL email, speak w/ a rep or call with your order #
I was never sent an email but it shows that my order was shipped...
pimp.gif

Same here, my paypal even says my order was cancelled which is why i had to order from snipes. Turns out I'm getting them wednesday. Good to know for the future I guess but also makes me wonder how organized FNL is... THey have customers that think they arent getting shoes when they really are..

Originally Posted by indianabound

NDC needs to hurry and ship.

I agree. Luckily my SNS order shipped. Thought it would come Next Monday but tracking says Friday the 27th! Score!

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by glove72

So since I'm bored and things are slow right now I'll bring this topic up.  We're debating this in my office.  Probably only relevant to those in the game for a while.

One of my homeboys, known him since '01...Jordan collection is disgusting sick.  Mine is ok, but he's owned hot fire since we were in college and they are all crispy.
Becasue JB is releasing so many classic retros the past 3 years (SpaceJams, CG XIs, Concords, Playoffs, Back Cements) I've been able to catch up with him...It's almost like there is no such thing as a grail nowadays...Now it's just "yeah we all have the same shoes...but what year edition are yours?"...

Thoughts?  If it werent for the retro releases, JB wouldnt be turning a profit I figure.  I stopped at XXIII.

With me it's not all about how many times a  shoe came out because I don't wear a new release until months/years later sometimes just to preserve that awe factor, and somewhat adds that valued status to the shoe on its own. Not TRYING to add that status but for one i put almost every new release on ice just because 93393943 people are going too have them on. The Olympic 7's are about too drop again this time without the LOTG tag on the side and i've still got a DS pair from 04, and a pair i've wore over the years. If i pull those out and wear them wherever people are going too
eek.gif
because they haven't seen it in so long/it's still in great condition. I wore my military IV's from 06' for the third time to the mall and dudes at Footlocker were asking me how i got a pair that early. I let time MAKE my shoe a grail as weird/ corny as as that sounds
laugh.gif
but time/condition>>> how new/popular the shoe is IMO.
The flint XIII's from 05' got the same reaction when I wear them because people destroyed their pair from 2010 and probably forgot they dropped in 05'. So IMO it's not about how many times they retro a shoe or what they look like it's time/condition, especially if i can pull a pair of 04' Playoffs that look better over the course of 8 years than your pair that you got Saturday over 4 months.
so then its not really a "grail" to you at all, its just what others perception is of you wearing them at a specific point in time...your also saying that you do this with multiple shoes which again makes them not really a grail to you at all...

No they ARE a "grail" but the fact that time can MAKE something a grail in the same sense. It's not that i'm wearing a shoe to make everybody say "Thats MY grail", I love that shoe myself but it's the fact that it hasnt been seen or thought of in a certain amount of time. The black/red XIII are probably 1-2 on my all time list, if somebody had a fresh pair from 04' im automatically
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
due to the fact that I havent seen that pair in almost ten years and it's a shoe that I hold higher, PLUS it's in good condition if that makes sense, sorry for the confusion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

Originally Posted by Brianptt

The resell market is already overly saturated with these. Just wait until all the online shipments start coming in. I definitely see these things going to $200-220 in no time. Which means I will be able to easily pick up in a few months once some more cash flows in.

you must not know the game. look up the cement 4s and concord 11s. prices not coming down.
frown.gif
I agree, market seems saturated now but IMO thats because release was a couple days ago... Once everyone gets their pair there will be far less listings on ebay so I think a 240-270 price range seems steady for these
Prices for Cement IV's and Concord 11's dropped significantly in the weeks after their release. 
I purchased both for well under the prices I saw on Ebay in the first few weeks. Same with True Blue 3's. 

When restocks hit, the price will drop. And when the next anticipated Jordan is about to release, even moreso. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

All of u saying ur going to retire from Jordan are kidding yourselves. Jordan will find a way to get u to keep buying. Watch them come out with special anniversary models and other things that will have u drooling. If u think ur done, ur just lying to urselves. Just watch.

^ I see what you saying, but that doesn't work for me. I'm not a "gimmick" person. FTLOTG, "Galaxy" anything etc, I think is stupid. If you fall for any of that BS from Nike, you just might be a new "collector"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

^ I see what you saying, but that doesn't work for me. I'm not a "gimmick" person. FTLOTG, "Galaxy" anything etc, I think is stupid. If you fall for any of that BS from Nike, you just might be a new "collector"
laugh.gif

not true for everybody... im far from a new collector but bought the FTLOTG vii ...not off a gimmick but because i wanted them & my previous oly vii's were beat & sold ... now will i be buying the oly viis this yr in july NO ... because the FTLOTG still look DS even after 15+ wears

Was really really tempted to wear them to class today, but I'll hold myself off for a bit. This is the first shoe in a long time where I have an immediate itch to break them out. 
smokin.gif

You right. I have been lying to myself after the CDP's came out about 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Last year, I passed on many releases. But this year, it looks like it would be a wallet-breaker.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Was really really tempted to wear them to class today, but I'll hold myself off for a bit. This is the first shoe in a long time where I have an immediate itch to break them out. 
smokin.gif

I love breaking out kicks on Monday after a Saturday release

Can't believe FNL came thru for me. Surprised no cancellation email 
eek.gif

Shipping email instead 
pimp.gif

No shipping confirmation from NDC yet, but checked the site and a shipping label was created. Can't wait till they get here!!!

Be on the lookout fellas.

Originally Posted by mushka81

No shipping confirmation from NDC yet, but checked the site and a shipping label was created. Can't wait till they get here!!!

Be on the lookout fellas.
Same here, when I check my order states on NDC it says my orders has shipped but no shipping email from NDC.

YES!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom