AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kob8

I have already have the 04s, but will definitely pick these up as well.......2012 will be bad for the wallet....
same here

Thanks for the info. You should start your own forum. With all the info you got I'm sure people will follow you. Good luck with whatever you do just don't stop putting the info out there.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by macmanmike

Easy Pass

Yeah ok....

laugh.gif
 I know right

this is the best colorway of the 12s IMO. likely cop, these and the obsidians. Still have my 04 pair in good condition

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

just 1 pair for me ... these shoes are like tanks you dont really need to double up on the 12's
laugh.gif

So true. I'm still debating on whether I should cop the Taxis should they actually drop. I have the lows from last year's QS. Don't know if I need a low and high version, but I do prefer the highs. Arrrrgh I guess I have time to put aside money.

PS: Why is it that girls prefer the XII over other retros? I always see chicks wearing the cherrys and black/reds.

I wanna cop a pair but i missed out on the black 3's. I dont think i can really compare the two. gotta cop 3s instead

Originally Posted by sundie

only ones you like? the taxis are so dope. and the french blues are beautiful
grin.gif

Yea, Taxi's are a nice shoe, however not my style.  I'm pushing it with any XII.  Not a style I particularly like at all to be honest.  

Heck, I don't really like anything past X, and IX's to me are 
grin.gif

I'm steady in I, III-VI.  Those are my joints 
pimp.gif

That being said, there has always been something that attracted me to the Playoff XII's.  Same thing goes for the Playoff XIII's.  Any other XIII, I can definitely do without.  But, the Playoffs 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom