Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Wow, sorry th hear that. Hopefully you find something soon

Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
Keep your head up fam

My friend got his in yesterday and I gave him idea to do every other panel and make a rising sun affect...

Came out [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Funny he writes... "got my sz 8 wings" and then takes a pic with his eBay ID [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Keep your head up bruh. It happens to the best of us.

Sorry to hear about that. Read you post yesterday about the possibility. Bigger and better things will arise. You a graphic designer or something? I see you mentioned "designs".

@bigj505
@putemon511
@babyJs23
@Airsakuragi
@ Fresh out Dabox
@ mrking
@ mthomasiv
@Uptempo81

Reps to all with positivity.

Thanks fellas. You guys always have positive things to say..thats always good to hear when you get the rug pulled out from a stable footing.
I had downsized ALOT awhile ago and got this gig thinking that i can start rebuilding my life...but it is what it is. Thanks again for all the kind words. I'll hit the ground running hard hoping ill land something in this week or next. Sucks because good jobs in my career field take awhile to open up and get into... Thanks again my homies.

Last edited:

Damn sorry to hear keep ya head up sneakers are trivial at this point.

Nothing but positive vibes your way, the Lord will bless you soon enough with something better.

@bigj505
@putemon511
@babyJs23
@Airsakuragi
@ Fresh out Dabox
@ mrking
@ mthomasiv

Thanks fellas. You guys always have positive things to say..thats always good to hear when you get the rug pulled out from a stable footing.
I had downsized ALOT awhile ago and got this gig thinking that i can start rebuilding my life...but it is what it is. Thanks again for all the kind words. I'll hit the ground running hard hoping ill land something in this week or next. Sucks because good jobs in my career field take awhile to open up and get into... Thanks again my homies.
maybe they got a look at your NT username 
nerd.gif

jk thats sucks but if youre talented enough to land one job designing im sure youll be able to get another. 

good luck out there and try to enjoy your pair

Sup NT. Long time lurker. Just wanted to share what UPS dropped off yesterday! 

i would have paid $300 retail for the quality and for them not to have wear away paint. 

this pic above proves my point. 

Sorry to hear about that. Read you post yesterday about the possibility. Bigger and better things will arise. You a graphic designer or something? I see you mentioned "designs".

Thanks bruh.Automotive engineering and designing. Also I was doing all the photography for the multiple websites and website maintenance. As a comp science and network major...i liked that i was getting back into the auto field...thats my true passion...but like you guys said....one door closes. Another opens

Last edited:
Thanks bruh.Automotive engineering and designing. Also I was doing all the photography for the multiple websites and website maintenance. As a comp science and network major...i liked that i was getting back into the auto field...thats my true passion...but like you guys said....one door closes. Another opens

That's why I own my own biz

Never get fired

Might lose a job or 2

Only to get 5 more when I look

Start your own now while u hv the chance being on unemployment

That's why I own my own biz

Never get fired

Might lose a job or 2

Only to get 5 more when I look

Start your own now while u hv the chance being on unemployment

Right you are sir....i was bitten by the small business bug about 10years ago and there is nothing like owning your own spot. I gotta definetly think about that again...

Back
Top Bottom