Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

anyone considering buying for after market prices?ahhh seems like the black coating is hard to rub off so it would be cool to leave them all black... now that  i know that i want them:frown: but i cant justfy that price

Last edited:
Last edited:

I like how Nike ripped off all the retail stickers on the boxes lol! Just noticed that. Clearly it probably said $190 until that hit us with that $225 price  
I was just about to ask if anyone ended up with the retail tag on theirs.  I was cracking up when I noticed the tag missing on mine.  

Wasn't cracking up about the damaged box though, smh ups. 

What's up with all the damaged boxes?
Nike shipped both my Wings and Frenchies in boxes that probably could have held like three pairs and didn't put enough of those little air bags in there to prevent them from bouncing around. One of the corners on the Wings box was all mangled and the Frenchies were actually out of the shoe box and in the shipping box when I opened them.  

yup but im not surprised.

lol bastards but hey they probably weren't thinking straight to begin with  limited release being $225 is cool  I mean Maroon 6's and 72-10 were $220 and limited they were not lol  

Nike doesn't care about those "little" details :lol:
It's like the prices tend to change after production. For example, the Jordan XXX boxes say $220 but the actual retail is $200.

Nike doesn't care about those "little" details
laugh.gif

It's like the prices tend to change after production. For example, the Jordan XXX boxes say $220 but the actual retail is $200.
$220 wow. $200 seems to be the standard now. A 30 should be $170 at best IMO 

I'm gonna ask in here since we got some resellers in the thread...

selling with Flight Club, what happens if they take your pair for let's say $1000, but the demand for the shoe drops and people are only willing to pay $800 now. so your shoe sits for months. can you change the price, or are they stuck at that $1000 price?

I sold mine

If I had to choose btw 12s or the bank. Id choose the bank every time

No shame
dang right....money over sneakers any day!!!....makes sense to sell them to someone who will probably wear them, instead of buying them to look at them until the time is right.....whatever that means

Nike doesn't care about those "little" details :lol:

$220 wow. $200 seems to be the standard now. A 30 should be $170 at best IMO 

the current sig jordans have been above $200 for a while now and actually sell OK. they are arguably the best performance shoes on the market each year and sell to a different demographics. they are also more comfy than any retro that we've gotten and have updated tech vs 20 year old designs.

the XX8 was doing numbers at $250
the XX9 was $220
the XXX is $200

selling with Flight Club, what happens if they take your pair for let's say $1000, but the demand for the shoe drops and people are only willing to pay $800 now. so your shoe sits for months. can you change the price, or are they stuck at that $1000 price?
You can request? They would never go below what they priced you at though.

I heard if your shoe sits for 2 weeks you can request to up the price, don't know how true that is.

But yea, they would never go down from what they priced you at maybe unless you requested.

Congrats to you 2 pair dudes I've been so salty

Last edited:

They will ask you to price drop and you can either agree or take your shoes back. Sometimes they forget depending on the shoe because they don't have time or manpower to focus on price drops for every shoe.

Edit: they won't "up" the price for you because they would have sold by then.

Last edited:

Close

Size 11

My area code is 906

Guess I'll hv to move to Kentucky

Last edited by a moderator:
They will ask you to price drop and you can either agree or take your shoes back. Sometimes they forget depending on the shoe because they don't have time or manpower to focus on price drops for every shoe.

You can request? They would never go below what they priced you at though.

I heard if your shoe sits for 2 weeks you can request to up the price, don't know how true that is.

But yea, they would never go down from what they priced you at maybe unless you requested.
thanks for the info guys. sister has a pair of yeezys been sitting on FC for a month and she's getting anxious haha

I'm starting to think StockX > FC though

I'm starting to think StockX > FC though

If you want to move Yeezys at FC, you have to get them there with in the first day or two of release. Once everybody starts bringing their pairs in, they become harder to move.

I went to drop off one of my 750s two weeks after the release and they already had 15 pairs in a size 11 :smh: .. I could've left them there but they suggested I sell them for $200 less than what their asking price was since they had so many pairs at the time.

Ending up selling for more locally.

StockX is cool but a lot of sneakers sit on there as well.

Last edited:
Delayed gratification
I know man. I told her to chill

who knows though maybe it'll end up working out better for her. maybe they'll make the pirate blacks a general release or some crazy **** and then she'll be screwed

or maybe the 350 boost hype will die down eventually who knows

If you want to move Yeezys at FC, you have to get them there with in the first day or two of release. Once everybody starts bringing their pairs in, they become harder to move.

I went to drop off one of my 750s two weeks after the release and they already had 15 pairs in a size 11
mean.gif
.. I could've left them there but they suggested I sell them for $200 less than what their asking price was since they had so many pairs at the time.

Ending up selling for more locally.

StockX is cool but a lot of sneakers sit on there as well.
15 pairs damn. why even accept that many?

stockx seems cool because it gives the seller a lot more control to change the price or remove the listing. plus they only take 10%

Last edited:
Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom