Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I hear you.

the odds are def stacked against me but the thing is, 12,000 people are gonna come through on these.

chances are slim but it aint gonna hurt nothing to drop my name in the proverbial hat.

definitely less than 12k pairs will be dropped on saturday especially since youtube influencers and celebs already having them

I hear you.

the odds are def stacked against me but the thing is, 12,000 people are gonna come through on these.

chances are slim but it aint gonna hurt nothing to drop my name in the proverbial hat.

definitely less than 12k pairs will be dropped on saturday especially since youtube influencers and celebs already having them

Is that number really concrete though? There have been cases where numbered pairs were double dipped on and still legit.

Ok since i haven't purchased some shoes since last year. How does the draw work? Be ready before 7am pst? Thru snkrs?

Ok since i haven't purchased some shoes since last year. How does the draw work? Be ready before 7am pst? Thru snkrs?
Make sure you create a Nike+ account (same log in info as your Nike account), make sure your name, billing, shipping, and credit card info are all correct and current, follow Jordan on the app or on the SNKRS desktop, have multiple devices up, wait for them to go live, and hope for the best.

nerd.gif

Make sure you create a Nike+ account (same log in info as your Nike account), make sure your name, billing, shipping, and credit card info are all correct and current, follow Jordan on the app or on the SNKRS desktop, have multiple devices up, wait for them to go live, and hope for the best.
Thank you sir, you always deliver the info. Repped.

If 12,000 is the full production run and we've been seeing pics of supposedly early released numbered pairs, wouldn't that mean that there are actually less than 12,000 up for grabs on Saturday?

I've been taking L's the last few days on the draw for the Kobe ftb pack so I hope my L streak doesn't continue with these smh

Only way I could see that coming to an end is by conducting a in-store release. But then that opens up a different problem.

Only way I could see that coming to an end is by conducting a in-store release. But then that opens up a different problem.

I could see that turning out worse than the Concords XI release in 2011. They would have to give everyone set 15min window appointment times and have all staff on board.

Yeah, it would be chaos, but that would be the fairest way of trying to cop.

Back
Top Bottom