Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Wonder if it has to be 70% can you use 90%???
90% will revert them back to black 
laugh.gif

I must be in the minority the pairs with the wings exposed look like garbage .
I don't dig it either. It's way too much gold to look good with that white bottom. The reason they look good before exposure is because the black and white play off of eachother and the hints of gold are good for accent. The full exposure makes the show look weird to me. Especially that the side midsole stays black

They'll look just like playoffs if the wings aren't exposed though. Decisions decisions decisions...

U are also correct with the playoff look
Idk tho to each there own everyone has the right to do what they want with the shoe they purchased who r we to judge there taste
But they will get my opinion lol

I hope those who are using alcohol or acetone are using leather moisturizer and protectant afterwards, otherwise risk the shoe drying out and cracking in no time.

In before real vs synthetic debate.

Last edited:
So I just got offered a pair of 95 concords ds and 2000 space jams ds for my pair. Now would og xis be wearable? I don't want to trade for shoes I can't wear.

So I just got offered a pair of 95 concords ds and 2000 space jams ds for my pair. Now would og xis be wearable? I don't want to trade for shoes I can't wear.
Please use your brain.

How much for a pair of  1995 concords DS? 

How much for a pair of 2000 Space Jam DS?

Do you really think that adds up to a pair of 2016 Wings?

We are not splitting atoms here......

P.S. the offer is insulting, but thats just me and my .02

Last edited:
Please use your brain.

How much for a pair of  1995 concords DS? 
How much for a pair of 2000 Space Jam DS?

Do you really think that adds up to a pair of 2016 Wings?

We are not splitting atoms here......

P.S. the offer is insulting, but thats just me and my .02

Maybe he wanted you to do the math for him be easy my friend lol

Back
Top Bottom