Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Well, how the hell are ppl going to legit check these during the early resell phase?

I mean it's pretty much you rub it, you bought it... but also just unDS'ed them 
laugh.gif

Raffle or nada is the only way to go.

Just had to come back and vent how garbage these are now. The shoe initally had a "DMPesque" flair to it. Now it looks like some middle school scribble scrabble. :smh: Guess i don't have to feel bad that i would've most likely struck out anyway. Back to rockin my yellowed playoffs :lol:

i'm guessing these are gonna be pretty similar in texture to the lance mountain 1's that came out not too long ago (or the statue of liberty sb dunk). meaning with wear the pattern will naturally start to show, and no if its anything like LM1s they don't "fade back to black". loving these so far, haven't had a pair of XIIs in years. 

But I thought I read it's not like the lance mountains on kicksonfire article "
According to Nike, the gold Wings reveal themselves after use not unlike the Lance Mountain Air Jordan 1s although how easy or hard the graphics reveal themselves remain to be seen. " - from the article

Last edited:
right on I said 600 earlier but after seeing detailed pics plus they are numbered they will Def go for 1000 easy
I'm sure these will settle down at 5-600. Crazy (also good) how Jordans don't increase in resell price anymore

Once the market drys up they could increase but no one wears their sneakers anymore so the sneakers are always accessible

These show up on SNKRS for anyone yet?? Or is my app trippin??

Edit: using an iPhone

Last edited:
wish the raffle was before saturday so i know if i should just get the french blues instead smh

Back
Top Bottom