Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Dude I am so lost, I thought today was Friday. WTF was I going through?
It's Saturday night my friend. Haha Some UPS centers have very limited Saturday hours and I could be wrong, but I don't know of any that are open on Sunday's. I use to work for UPS and we would have Saturday and Sunday sorts for the holidays (and Sunday night air), but were never open to the public. Monday is pretty close. JUst gott await this one out. Haha

It's Saturday night my friend. Haha Some UPS centers have very limited Saturday hours and I could be wrong, but I don't know of any that are open on Sunday's. I use to work for UPS and we would have Saturday and Sunday sorts for the holidays (and Sunday night air), but were never open to the public. Monday is pretty close. JUst gott await this one out. Haha
Oh no doubt, Monday will get here soon enough. Sucks that UPS always delivers at my house at 7pm. Pulling that 3 day marathon to get the 2k14 code has got my days way off.

Really wish I would have doubled up on these. I have a feeling I will beat them into the ground.

Oh no doubt, Monday will get here soon enough. Sucks that UPS always delivers at my house at 7pm. Pulling that 3 day marathon to get the 2k14 code has got my days way off.

Really wish I would have doubled up on these. I have a feeling I will beat them into the ground.
the thing thats killing me is they have new years eve and new years off, its like two wasted days..

I feel the same way. Thinking I'm going to really like these. Was lucky enough to pick up the gamma XI's too, but feeling that I'll be wearing these a lot more.

That sucks dude. Either NDC upgraded me to 2 day or I am so close to Memphis that my shipping is just fast anyways but mine will be here Monday. Hate it for those of yall that will be waiting out til Friday because of the holidays.

the thing thats killing me is they have new years eve and new years off, its like two wasted days..
Trust me, the UPS workers deserve the two days off after what they go through during peak season (slightly before thanksgiving through Christmas). A lot of times though, they'll still run at least one of the sorts (Day, Twilight, or Midnight) so they're not wasting customer's time.

Trust me, the UPS workers deserve the two days off after what they go through during peak season (slightly before thanksgiving through Christmas). A lot of times though, they'll still run at least one of the sorts (Day, Twilight, or Midnight) so they're not wasting customer's time.
ik, they need a round of applause and a pat on the back. im just so hyped to see these in person, word is they pop way more in person.

ik, they need a round of applause and a pat on the back. im just so hyped to see these in person, word is they pop way more in person.
I'm with you there too. Can't wait to get these on Monday to check them out.

Those of you getting it on Monday and got it from NDC, did you punch in that 2day winter promo code for the shipping? when I ordered mine I totally forgot to do that, now it seems like i'm getting it on a Thursday after the new year holiday. Never had shipping take a week to get to me from NDC, considering I didnt do the 2day shipping and the delay from newyears im getting it late. 

Those of you getting it on Monday and got it from NDC, did you punch in that 2day winter promo code for the shipping? when I ordered mine I totally forgot to do that, now it seems like i'm getting it on a Thursday after the new year holiday. Never had shipping take a week to get to me from NDC, considering I didnt do the 2day shipping and the delay from newyears im getting it late. 
I didnt do the 2 day. However, I am in GA and pretty close to their distribution point on the east coast. Where are you located?

Thanks to the dude with the heads up with the FNL link.

Scheduled to be delivered Monday. Can't wait!

Seen these on a few people in the mall today. They look so clean in person.

Hope everyone had success getting a pair!

Look at the bright side, you'll be starting the new year with a dope shoe lol

I didnt even know about that... mine will be here Monday. But Im not too far from Memphis.

Still ******* my pants that mine from FNL are a 1 pound shipment still

dont worry about it. i think FNL be cheating UPS on shipping costs. I returned a pair of laney 5s to the store. they sent it back to their warehouse as a 2lb shipement. a pair of 5s are usually 5lb. nevertheless, it arrived fine. as long as you see progress in the tracking, you're good

I didn't put in 2day code, but was upgraded to it from standard. The weird thing is that i called to upgrade it, they said it was too late. Guess it wasn't.

Can't wait for my order to come in on Monday; I forgot to apply the 2-day code, but I'm close enough to the Memphis distribution center it usually doesn't take much longer than that for delivery.

These are reminiscent of the old Melo PE's from when he was in Denver minus the hits of red - rocking with pants is a simple enough solution though if you're not a fan of that contrast.

I didnt really like these too much. If you got a pair thats good though. I bought a couple more pair of the gloves.

I've seen resale prices in my size going for like $400 - $600.  I'm good.  Most I'm willing to pay is $300.

Back
Top Bottom