Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Still missing shipping confirmation from NDC. Anyone else still waiting for shipping info from NDC?

Ordered the gs Jordan 11 from there....they usually take a day to actually take your shoes to the post office they buy their postage online
I did not order from there but that likely means they created the label but they haven't been scanned by anyone yet so while its hard just keep waiting and I don't think there will be any problems.

yeah that's what i was thinking their paying for mailing on line also
i hope no problems

thanks guys

Shipping Confirmation RECEIVED from Champs 
pimp.gif
 Hope yall' get yours soon

i would of never ever spent $170 for these, 12's are a dope shoe i just feel they could of done better. these sold pretty well tho. love a nubuck 12 but that color with red accents is not for me.

I had these in my cart ready to go and didn't pull the trigger. I need to see in person. Didn't want to spend the money. Idk. Something stopped me from giving up 186. I guess I really didn't want them. I had a moment but whatever[emoji]128548[/emoji]

2 day shipping from FedEx says it's eligible for home delivery on Saturdays if your tracking info has Monday listed as the delivery day.

I had these in my cart ready to go and didn't pull the trigger. I need to see in person. Didn't want to spend the money. Idk. Something stopped me from giving up 186. I guess I really didn't want them. I had a moment but whatever[emoji]128548[/emoji]
i thought you really wanted these fam

I thought I did too. I pumped fake. I'll be the first to say it. These were going to take me out of 2013. [emoji]128532[/emoji]I feel ashame saying I had them in my cart. I thought about how much money I spent for Christmas and I was like I don't even want to see this money come out of my account+I wanted to see in person. I know. Ima lame[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I just received shipping/tracking for my pair from Livestock. I thought I missed out on these but they came through for me. Shipping via Fed Ex. Should be here next week Thursday due to New Years. These and the Gamma 11's are great retro+ colorways. I'm glad I was able to cop both. Now the bred 1's tomorrow and I'm done for a while. Ima pass on those infrared 3lab5.

Jimmy jazz will release these if you missed out
This is my only chance! Any tips on how I can cop from them? I never ordered from there and I never got through on any pair online on any site so my chances aren't too good.

Is there a direct link to the shoe?

This is my only chance! Any tips on how I can cop from them? I never ordered from there and I never got through on any pair online on any site so my chances aren't too good.

Is there a direct link to the shoe?
lol GOOD LUC. JJ servers ALWAYS crash. Even when I got to the very last checcout page with the gamma 11s, it crashed and eventually was removed from my cart. Theres no tips except be quic and Im not aware of no direct link 'hook ups'. Just refresh and move quic.

Back
Top Bottom