Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Someone here mentioned that nike is doing 2 day on this release also.
I am trying to find it on the nike twitter to verify so when I call, I can use that info. Rather not say, "I read on a forum".

Edit: Just called NDC and the rep told me it was too late to update my order to two-day. It was a promo that needed to be typed in.
On a side note, I also mentioned the gamma 11 that did not arrive on christmas eve, he said that there is a review team looking into that and will contact me in a few days via e-mail. Cmon 20%!

Last edited:
Was there less GS then normal? Tried for a 5.5 everrrrryyywhere online and in store and some sold out, but a lot didnt even get any

Help?

Someone here mentioned that nike is doing 2 day on this release also.
I am trying to find it on the nike twitter to verify so when I call, I can use that info. Rather not say, "I read on a forum".
It was on the actual Nike webpage..I also believe someone mentioned that Nike Rep told him all orders will be upgraded to 2-day shipping...

With all the attention going to the XI, people forgot how dope these are. Sick *** CW.

It was on the actual Nike webpage..I also believe someone mentioned that Nike Rep told him all orders will be upgraded to 2-day shipping...

yea, needed to input the code. I needed to call when the order was still in modify or submit instead of processed.

both my fnl pairs shipped, the backdoor link works like a charm, props to op of fnl backdoor link.

i forget what the code was but i remember it saying to choose 2 day shipping then enter the code to get it free, im sure theyll switch it up if you call them and they havent shipped it yet

I'm not going in to pick up my pair from HOH in the Chicago Loop, so heads up.  There will be at least one pair available tomorrow.  9.5.

Got mines via NDC instead.

Goodluck.

i forget what the code was but i remember it saying to choose 2 day shipping then enter the code to get it free, im sure theyll switch it up if you call them and they havent shipped it yet

nope, called and said too late, too slow, wait that 5 days.

^ I was going to put in the promo code but forgot what the code was and didnt copy it.. Should have, but wanted to hurry up and check out.. Oh well.. a few more days wait is not a big deal.. :\

Didn't know that but I forgot to input code for free next-day shipping last weekend and it was automatically upgraded...

heres some proof for the 2 day shipping

View media item 711242

So last week, they had a banner indicated ALL purchases made on the 21st are two day with and without code.
There was a banner today saying that a code must be needed to get the 2-day.

and as JWILL says, it just another few days. not like it is for a christmas gift.

Last edited:
I think they are fire. I love all XIIs as I grew up with them.

The numbers on these is not far off from limited and anyone worried about price, mine are @200 with 1 day left on the "bay". I think they will do atleast 300. I love the kicks

I struck out n fl trying to use my phone at work never tried on my phone before but doesn't work as good as my iPad.

Ftl rep told me it could be 1-2 weeks before they receive their shipment. Wtf kinda **** is that?

Back
Top Bottom