Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Yo I thought these were a joke 
laugh.gif
. JB going all in on cats wallets.

Champs pump faking. Looks like I'm taking a trip tomorrow.[emoji]128663[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji] They're trying to sneak and get all of the pairs theirselves [emoji]128584[/emoji]but I [emoji]128591[/emoji]swear I'm not going. Cuff them while the XI chaos is going on[emoji]128078[/emoji]cuz it's a low key spot. I will have these[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]by any means. At box price! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
am i the only one seeing this thread starting to pick up... on the other hand i seen fnl fb page post that these will be a general release

am i the only one seeing this thread starting to pick up... on the other hand i seen fnl fb page post that these will be a general release

just wait till after saturday this thread will be crazy :smh:

I see it now

Last edited:
I hope this is true because someone posted earlier these are limited. Not trying to strike out on these. Been waiting since ive seen the pics.

Alot of places I called said call back Monday they don't know, or they are getting them but its fcfs, what gives!? Thought these were "limited" fcfs a day after Xmas sounds kinda general release like to me, I just don't wanna sleep and miss out thinking they'll be pairs to go round... Wondering what the crowds will be looking like?

Alot of places I called said call back Monday they don't know, or they are getting them but its fcfs, what gives!? Thought these were "limited" fcfs a day after Xmas sounds kinda general release like to me, I just don't wanna sleep and miss out thinking they'll be pairs to go round... Wondering what the crowds will be looking like?
A lot of game playing. I talked to a manager at Champs to today. I told him I just want my fair shot at these. Stop saying "I'm not sure" I got a answer today when I told him corporate might know if I call them. He got it right and I got his name. Mfs thirsty trying to keep these on hush for theirselves[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Really nice shoe in person, we just got them in. Honestly won't be mad if I miss out on the 11's & get these. Attempting to get both.

Damn these are HOT FIYA... I personally like these better than the 11s. Would love to have both but i prefer these.

Just talked to my local footaction and they said I should be good come Thursday. Fcfs all I have to do is be in line an hour or two before they open. Hope its easy like this for everyone else in this thread.

Totally forgot these drop the day after Christmas.  Called HoH out here in Jersey and they're giving out tickets over the weekend, so thank God for that.  Those are looking nicer and nicer by the day.

Totally forgot these drop the day after Christmas.  Called HoH out here in Jersey and they're giving out tickets over the weekend, so thank God for that.  Those are looking nicer and nicer by the day.
Willowbrook graves tickets out yesterday, Menlo, Woodbridge, Bridgewater, Hudson mall, and Newport ends today I believe and Livingston will give tickets out sunday

still can't do it. this release sadly just doesn't quite cut it for me. materials and red details
mean.gif
. brings me back to that "flu game" release feeling
eyes.gif
 close but no cigar

Back
Top Bottom