Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

What do you expect, it's a patent leather shoe. That's the look they were going for.

It's not how they look. It's how they made. At least in my pair. I could actually see grey bits from the shoe that they actually missed. That's why i said it feels like they just dipped it in a red paint.

Your pair probably seemed perfect.

It's not how they look. It's how they made. At least in my pair. I could actually see grey bits from the shoe that they actually missed. That's why i said it feels like they just dipped it in a red paint.

look at your avy....

shoes don't matter much now, right?

Bruh return the shoes if the imperfection bothers you that much. $250 + tax and you are not happy with it is a waste of money.

#DOPE
2i916hx.jpg

Eh had a choice between these and the bordeauxs today, I chose the bordeauxs. These were nice in pictures but in person not so much. Too bright, and the display pair I saw seemed to attract a lot of finger prints

Truth! These are the sleepers of the year for sure these are dope I wasn't sure about them but when they arrived I was stoked. Oh and niketown in Santa Monica has some Retros on the wall, they probably get returns and shipments all week, where as the other chains did sell out ASAP. If you don't dig em or there too pricey, cool but if you liked and copped too bad all releases couldn't be like this...
:smokin My EB pair comes in tomorrow! Why is the tone in here that these are "sitting" or people stayed away? I consider shoes like...let's say the French Blue 7 as "sitting" These sold out online in 90min! I doubt one can walk into their local mall and cop. "NTNY has sizes for phone order 48 hrs after RD! Shoe's a failure!!" -or too many people that wanted them, got them so shoe is a failure. Game is warped-ijs

Nice pics b's 
nthat.gif

Cant front though, I cant wear these when the sun beaming. Them ***** are ovens on your feet 
laugh.gif

They might have to lay low until the fall

Last edited:
Nice. Went to a local spot today and saw a pair on display. I asked if they still had my size. I was lucky and they said it was one of the last pairs left and that the rest were raffled off. The store received their stock on Thursday. CLUTCH.

Shoe Palace and Shiekh around my area did a late release on these earlier today... Walked in a couple stores around 3pm and they still had my size. But after checking them out in person, I just can't pull the trigger for $275...

Reason I was able to pull the trigger on the black version is because I was able to use a 20% off from NDC.

Last edited:
hey, can any1 tell me how these fit? are they TTS or do i need to go up or down? i read all the posts from release date until now and i dont really see anybody discussing the fit. might cop me a pair this weekend

hey, can any1 tell me how these fit? are they TTS or do i need to go up or down? i read all the posts from release date until now and i dont really see anybody discussing the fit. might cop me a pair this weekend

They fit true, snug and a bit big. No knock to you but I wish this question would die.

Someone with slim feet will say size down. All my shoes, all 300+ pair, are size 11, so I say tts. Someone with wide feet will say size up.

Back
Top Bottom