Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

The quality on these is pretty nice. Still the fence about letting em go but I would say don't sleep. They're nice. Just not everyone's style
Those Black/Red 1s
nthat.gif

I went to a Brand Nubian show last weekend and Grand Puba had em on his feet. I felt the same way as most about these until I seen em in person. ***** is hot. Most will think the same when they drop too. I know it. 
You get rep for knowing Brand Nubian alone. Salute

Over this **** FAM. Another release I failed on (I'm in Australia) all I can ever cop is massive GRS. Being a 11.5 just makes it even harder smh. Starting to really fall outta love with this ****

do they make these in a size 7? Friend of mine wants them but she normally wear kids

Last edited:
I wanna know how they fit. I'm assuming small because of the leather liner and patent leather...

Ftl Melbourne had 300 raffle tickets and were turning away people as they ran out. I was lucky to cop one of 22 pairs. The raffle was drawn in front of everyone. If you weren't there you could not win. Here are some pics below, these are the best lab so far and the quality is great.

View media item 1506306View media item 1506308View media item 1506310View media item 1506311View media item 1506312View media item 1506313View media item 1506316View media item 1506317View media item 1506318

looks good but NOT for me

Ftl Melbourne had 300 raffle tickets and were turning away people as they ran out. I was lucky to cop one of 22 pairs. The raffle was drawn in front of everyone. If you weren't there you could not win. Here are some pics below, these are the best lab so far and the quality is great.

So you came in here to brag then throw them up on ebay son...... 
laugh.gif

at least take the taged ebay photos out my dude and use ur nike talk name 

#Savage

I see a lot of people "turning" on twitter. These are a must imo. Price still sucks tho

It sucks because I can get multiple pair of these to help NTers out but lately people been low balling me to death and flaking so I'm not taking anymore chances. I hope everyone eats! I'm on my way to get my pairs right now...

Back
Top Bottom