Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Sneakers shields a better option. Much sturdier than these or force fields.
So you like the feeling of that hard plastic grazing the top of your toes while you're walking? Is that not uncomfortable? Be honest.

Can't believe sneaker shields are still around. I'll fell for that way back in 09'. They sound good in theory but are not natural for the human foot. Just wear your shoes people.
you go tts when you put your sneakershields in? i go .5 up, and i pull out the insoles, put the shields in tight, then put the insoles back. can hardly feel anything at all.

2nd time hooping in mine. This time, doubeled up the socks and the shoe was way better for hooping in :smokin .

Felt like Mike out there 8) . That feeling when you're rocking the XI's, man...tounge out, taking every shot :lol: . In love with these shoes

View media item 2284476

NtpNDx.gif

2nd time hooping in mine. This time, doubeled up the socks and the shoe was way better for hooping in :smokin . Either that and/or they're just breaking in. Cause my Columbia's were the same way. Took a couple of games to break in the shoe before they started to feel nice.

Felt like Mike out there 8) . That feeling when you're rocking the XI's, man...tounge out, taking every shot :lol: . In love with these shoes

View media item 2284476

Repped man.

I wear new shoes all the time to hoop, and people are looking at me like I'm crazy for it. When they ask "why u playing in those" I just always give the same response. "They're basketball shoes"

The only retro aside from 14s id play in. Theyre something special for ball. Everyone owes it to themselves to play in these atleast once.

The only retro aside from 14s id play in. Theyre something special for ball. Everyone owes it to themselves to play in these atleast once.
Funny you should say that. I'm gonna attempt to play hoops tomorrow for the first time in several years with some other older dudes (bad ankles). Man I wish I still had my last shots to ball in. OG's and 2005 were tanks...

Last edited:
I'm surprised we haven't seen any restocks.... I know there is a ton of these still sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Last edited:

XIVs are really good for ball. They grip good. Can't wait for a proper retro of the Last Shots.

XI-XIV's was the golden age to me. Love the III's, but just for kicking it. Cant hoop in III's.

Funny you should say that. I'm gonna attempt to play hoops tomorrow for the first time in several years with some other older dudes (bad ankles). Man I wish I still had my last shots to ball in. OG's and 2005 were tanks...

Yeah i just heard the newer 14s were like concrete. Thats a shame.

To those that were asking about Kicks Crew. I'll post pics later when I have a chance. I didn't officially verify they were UA but I'm pretty damn sure they are. The pics will tell you what you need to know.

Feel bad for those Jams. But does anyone know how take out the little mini scratches out the patent leather? Like the microscratches. I cleaned my pair with a microfiber towel but I guess the fibers were a little too stiff. Not trippin about it but it would be nice to get em out. Wondered if the car polish that gets them out the car would work...

I used a towel and some alcohol and hit worked for me.

2nd time hooping in mine. This time, doubeled up the socks and the shoe was way better for hooping in :smokin . Either that and/or they're just breaking in. Cause my Columbia's were the same way. Took a couple of games to break in the shoe before they started to feel nice.

View media item 2284476

Repped man.

I wear new shoes all the time to hoop, and people are looking at me like I'm crazy for it. When they ask "why u playing in those" I just always give the same response. "They're basketball shoes"

my response is 'its my 2nd pair' lol. I'll only hoop in some of these kicks unless I cop a 2nd. I do want another pair of jams to hoop in tho. I hoop in patent 11 lows all of the time tho. I like them. I copped a handful of them for the sole reason of hooping in them.

Has anyone seen the concord color "That's All Folks" shirt to match these in GS size L or Men size small? Trying to cop for my son.

Has anyone seen the concord color "That's All Folks" shirt to match these in GS size L or Men size small? Trying to cop for my son.
Edit* FTL size small is only in select stores, but SP has size small available online
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-folks-space-jam-mens-lifestyle-t-shirt-blue/
View media item 2285019
If he can work a Medium, they are on sale on Ruvilla
https://m.ruvilla.com/jordan-air-jordan-11-that-s-all-folks-tee-blue.html
View media item 2285018

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom