Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So how's this release looking for y'all? I know some will strike out as always but will the NTfam eat?

Im just Glad I hit 3/3 on the app. Stops most backdooring, most folks have been eating since the app drop because of the fresh pairs of shoes that are now available to the public that grimey employees backdoored

Then you hit her with the...
"Now eat the cake Ana Mae...now eat the cake Annnna Mae!!" *Shawn Carter voice* 
laugh.gif

i prefer the '09 pair over these tho i still really want these my '09s are VVNDS after well over 60 casual wears, i've always worn retros since middle school but the '09 SJ started me in collecting so it will always be fond with me.

we can't use the grimy 20% coupon we got the other day on these tomorrow right?

We can if they hit the regular site. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
i prefer the '09 pair over these tho i still really want these my '09s are VVNDS after well over 60 casual wears, i've always worn retros since middle school but the '09 SJ started me in collecting so it will always be fond with me.

60 wears in and they're considered vnds!? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

can you use the 20% off promo on N+ desk top site or only the main NDC site, also if we score on the N+ desk top site can we call in later to add promo to order?

60 wears in and they're considered vnds!? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
well when other sneaker collectors/"sneaker heads" ask me did i just buy them & i tell em i've had em since the '09 release date & they think i'm fu%#ing with them.i think says it all they're like no way those are brand new looking still i take really good care of my kicks & i hate to admit it  but i wear sneaker shields also.

Last edited:
As mass produced as these are going to be, does anybody remember how everybody and their mama had the bred 11s back in the day too? And look how much those damn things shot up to in a couple years....might be the same thing with these.

Back
Top Bottom