Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Late to the thread but JB had a Space Jam event in LA a while back and some exec said these were the most faithful reproduction of the screen shoe they've done. 

That PL was in no way cut as high in the movie and there wasn't a 45 on them. Look at how low the curve of the leather to the left of the jumpman goes down before it hits the PL. And they weren't quite icy blue either.

p://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2255546/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 344px">

BRO! Exactly the reason I'm not buying these. I owned a bunch of OG 45 samples, it was my favorite shoe. These shoes are terrrible. They are making tons and everyone who says "they eating" in this posting doesn't really know that JB is the one eating :lol: . That high PL cut makes this shoe look terrible

Just don't mess up my XIII retro's, ok JB? XI's are ok, XIII's are my ****e.

Last edited:
BRO! Exactly the reason I'm not buying these. I owned a bunch of OG 45 samples, it was my favorite shoe. These shoes are terrrible. They are making tons and everyone who says "they eating" in this posting doesn't really know that JB is the one eating :lol: . That high PL cut makes this shoe look terrible

That high patent cut is how they're supposed to look.

The wife and I entered a total of 50 raffles here in the DMV. Here are our results so far:

Men's: 0/28
GS (7Y): 0/22

This also includes the 4Ls we just took at NikeDC (2 Men, 2 GS)
CxajUAzXUAYF6UQ.jpg

Last edited:
BRO! Exactly the reason I'm not buying these. I owned a bunch of OG 45 samples, it was my favorite shoe. These shoes are terrrible. They are making tons and everyone who says "they eating" in this posting doesn't really know that JB is the one eating
laugh.gif
. That high PL cut makes this shoe look terrible

Anyone else get a 4 hour window to pick up through a Nike Store raffle? It says between 8am and 12pm.....seems like a short window.

niketowns really need to implement the check in system when doing their draws. cause we all know half of the entries are from people not even driving distance to their selected niketown

BRO! Exactly the reason I'm not buying these. I owned a bunch of OG 45 samples, it was my favorite shoe. These shoes are terrrible. They are making tons and everyone who says "they eating" in this posting doesn't really know that JB is the one eating
laugh.gif
. That high PL cut makes this shoe look terrible

But...nvm

Just sitting here & thinking if this runs TTS or small.

And if small, because it's too narrow or short?

Good I only have to tell them my size tomorrow here in Austria...

Back
Top Bottom