Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I don't think so, it was pretty normal but there was the holiday in there that I think slowed shipping.
I don't think so, it was pretty normal but there was the holiday in there that I think slowed shipping.

For what it is worth I was able to get a pair from the back door way on the 30th, was skeptical too at first, but something actually shipped and will be delivered Monday, we shall see, was able to order another this morn too. Hope it works for everyone.

Took delivery today of the wish list pair I snuck in on the 30th was a spot on warehouse pair and not some weird one finishline sometimes sends from a store, the one I ordered Sat morn has been scanned and is on its way. Totally works.

Just start copping the toilet seat plastic J's JB was dropping a few years ago, you'll be ight

dudes in here really honestly think that buying car is on the same level as buying a pair of sneakers now? not even close. absurd comparison. nice try tho....

dudes in here really honestly think that buying car is on the same level as buying a pair of sneakers now? not even close. absurd comparison. nice try tho....
You completely missed what he was saying... and basically said the same thing he said at the same time.

He didn't put them on the same level. He said people are putting more into buying shoes than a car or tv... which shouldn't be the case because they aren't on the same level.

You completely missed what he was saying... and basically said the same thing he said at the same time.

He didn't put them on the same level. He said people are putting more into buying shoes than a car or tv... which shouldn't be the case because they aren't on the same level.
yea realized that now. my fault. im at work and read too quickly. thanks for pointing it out to me bro.

You're slow
nah just skimmed too quickly. SAD tho garfield.

Last edited:
My two Js cost as much as my 55 inch 4k HDR TV I got from Black Friday.  And my car is a liability and huge money sink that I don't even drive anymore.  
sick.gif

Nah but seriously,
Doubling up on some J's is the same price as a ski trip, camping trip, two days at Disneyland for two.

Or even a full year gym membership lol
Yup! But it's all good, these are my only Js.  And I got everything you mentioned as a priority over them.  :D  #LifeIsGood

My two Js cost as much as my 55 inch 4k HDR TV I got from Black Friday.  And my car is a liability and huge money sink that I don't even drive anymore.  :x

I hope a female enjoys that date on the bus and your sneakers not having any flaws

Back
Top Bottom