Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So I UNDSed my pair of Space Jams tonight. I wore my pair for about 5 or 6 hours today and they didn't look DS anymore. It was crazy maybe I should complain to Nike about this. There were some creases that I saw that were unforgivable, damn it Nike.
Did you try to penguin walk at least?  These freakin kids
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So I UNDSed my pair of Space Jams tonight. I wore my pair for about 5 or 6 hours today and they didn't look DS anymore. It was crazy maybe I should complain to Nike about this. There were some creases that I saw that were unforgivable, damn it Nike.

Complain? Switch hobbies or log off, cmon man

Last edited:
log off, delete your account and never think about nt again

Bro same thing happened to me... here's what you should do:

Go to bev mo or any liquor store. Buy the strongest drink avail. Open the bottle. And drink. It will make you not only to grow chest hairs but it will help you become a man and you will learn not to care about creases.

If you're still a boy and not old enough to buy alcohol then start shaving to make your hairs grow in thicker and you will have an idea how it feels to be a man.

If you do this, you will forgive your creases and there will be no need to complain to Nike. If you complain, the creases will get bigger and you will never be a man.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom