Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Complaining about yellowing soles is like complaining about produce going bad.

Fairly accurate. That's something you know is going to happen when you get the shoe, just like with creasing. Or squeaking on different models like the Jordan 11.

All the hate on the 09s now... don't recall reading or hearing that hate back then.

They give us "remasters" and then everything not OG or first run retro becomes trash? Nah I don't agree on that.

People have always hated on the '09s

People keep trying to revise history to make it sound like everyone loved the '09s when they dropped when in reality it's virtually the same as it is now: some people care (are "picky"), and others don't.

I even decided to do a little digging to remind myself of how NT was responding to the '09 release. If anyone else wants a look, here's the last thread (there were like 2-3 before it that got locked before the home stretch :lol:)

http://niketalk.com/t/220624/the-new-official-jordan-11-space-jam-09-thread-vol-no-bs-please/1470 (I jumped a few pages in to get closer to the release date.)

The 2009 were a ****** shoe then, and they're a ****** shoe now. Like I said before, their only redeeming qualities were being that colorway and having an icy sole. I just wish I paid more attention before I had bought mine.

Last edited:
I think wop is the real deal. I also think production for these are happening now or right around the corner.

Realchickwop if you reading this
Drop some True Blue 3 sample pics

I know y'all working on them

Loved my 2009s for what they were, most of y'all prob never owned AND wore them. Y'all tripping :rofl:

These 2016s are going to look sick when the soles yellow with that raw leather cut with the white line. But the toe shape is still off. The midsole came up a little more and was flush with the rounded sides

Last edited:
Wow that's a major difference. SS does tend to look out for us more than the other consign shops

Yea I find some of their pricing pretty reasonable when comparing to other so call resellers on CL, EBay and etc. At least I know what I'm getting it legit. And cool peeps also . [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Ill never understand this concept. Does Adidas make a lot of changes to their Sambas or Superstars? Does Converse do anything to the Chucks? And yet people still buy them when their old pair is cashed out pretty much on demand... weird.

Id be wearing the hell out of my cements and chicagos right now if I knew there were more coming.

Adidas Superstars, Sambas, and Converse aren't Air Jordans.
Drastic changes weren't made to their models. They look similar to their original counterparts for the most part. JB doesn't
People aren't as vocal about them. When spending $45-89 on a sneaker, your not as critical on them. Jordan's prices are way up 30% or so, and they're cutting back. The shoes you've mentioned haven't gone up much and are still affordable to the average shoe buyer.

But thats not what I'm saying. Yes people will buy them. I'm saying JB is going to make changes to their models to keep things from going stale. The reason why you see people saying, "I was planning to retire, then they dropped these", "I haven't bought Jordans in years, but will get these",etc. Why? Cuz they keep making changes like bringing back Nike branding, or mold changes on the OG1s, etc. to keep their fanbase and not becoming stale. JB has many trump cards.

Those fake space jams that were being produced a few years back with the blue soles are killing my surprise factor with these. I hope we get more pics soon. Why is it that when we get a sample look ..the shoes always look half beat

they're still fake. @realchickenwop sells and posts early fakes end of story
yeah seems that way...he deleted the pics but even the bm5 had a sample tag...I thought those sites only fake real samples and tag thise like ray allens etc...so they make fake sample tags even for a gr?
ray allen 11s have a sample stamp. don't mean the thousands upon thousands made are real. his is a 1-1

As someone who remembers when OG editions of Air Jordans came out, i only fear we have approached the point where even if JB gave us classic mold and features (correct facing jumpman, stitching, patent leather cut) would most ppl recognize? or have most been dealing with bad retros so long they dont know the difference?

These latest pics look ALOT like the ones he wore against the magic in 95. Im good with that.

As someone who remembers when OG editions of Air Jordans came out, i only fear we have approached the point where even if JB gave us classic mold and features (correct facing jumpman, stitching, patent leather cut) would most ppl recognize? or have most been dealing with bad retros so long they dont know the difference?

These latest pics look ALOT like the ones he wore against the magic in 95. Im good with that.
This man knows! repped

My thoughts exactly.

Man bss only vouch ing 5o get chinese illegal,factory pics,if he exposes him he looses one of his most important info sources,his other source may be zsneaker,not sure but dino is a normal dude and has knowledge we can all find if we dig deep....all the high quality fakes factories are in hk and putians china

My thoughts exactly.

ALL OF THIS

you're right, it's been happening since the infrared dropped in 2014. Multiple og heads said the 2014 pair cames the closest in shade but people didn't care because they didn't know. It happened with the Bordeaux, aquas, and I'm sure it will hapen if they do the next infrared or charcoal 7s retros right.

People would have complained of they fixed the 12s shape(reptile part) to match the og.

People will pass because these are true to the og and will say jb is going downhill. Less hassle for us!!!

Last edited:
I like how high the patent leather is, and the white border on it. The purple detailing looks better than the blue from '09 and 2000. Take my money Nike

Back
Top Bottom