Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Wore my 08 cdp bred 11s, always where the shoe cause I didn't have to worry about yellow. Shot around for a bit, after it rained. I look and there was paint chipping in one side. Now, I guess I'm really hoping for a "remastered bred 11s" I know it came out in 2012, but now that's what I hope for lol
Wait there was paint chipping? On what part of the shoee? 

you know what i might just keep my 2nd pair on ice, unless they sell

was just about to return them to champs lol

Last edited:
Just use them for trade bait down the road. It's nice to have if you're strapped for cash when a pair you want comes out

I understand people hate resale. However if Jordans were worthless from time of release and so on. A lot of people wouldnt even buy them. Being able to buy them and have some residual value justifies the crazy price tag. Also gives them a certain collectibility. We, #NT, always hope everyone eats for retail. We should also hope our collections hold some value. So resale is a good thing for everyone.

This will be a hard pill to swallow :rofl:

Resale is justifiable after a certain period of time, from my pov. If someone cant cop within 12 mo. Prices can rise if supply dries up and demand is usually strong. Every shoe has different factors. This goes for basically any resellable item with demand depending on supply.

But sellers & opportunists know they captilize on short time/term when demand & hype still alive and want to grab as many pairs from everyone so that THEY get the profit and benefits. Its worse when supply is limited with lotta demand

Thats the pissing off part for sneakerheads, sellers securing double digits in a very short time and profit off the demand so they can pay for THEIR bills. Comeon, I really like a shoe but let me pay 2x, 3x to pay for your bills u wanna pay or whatever :smh.

U dont gotta buy from resellers but theres so much backdooring, shadyness, bots, going on that based on demand and supply some shoes are hard to cop. Hard to distinguish who keeps or resell. Companies make more shoes, resell dead. Limit supply and they can flourish.

Resale in short term benefits resellers quickly, but gives disadvantages to sneakerheads. In the Long term reselling can benefit resellers based on demand on supply. Buyers just get the benefit by finding a possibly hard to find shoe for a certain price(usually high). This part is justifiable.

Resale is justifiable after a certain period of time, from my pov. If someone cant cop within 12 mo. Prices can rise if supply dries up and demand is usually strong. Every shoe has different factors. This goes for basically any resellable item with demand depending on supply.

But sellers & opportunists know they captilize on short time/term when demand & hype still alive and want to grab as many pairs from everyone so that THEY get the profit and benefits. Its worse when supply is limited with lotta demand

Thats the pissing off part for sneakerheads, sellers securing double digits in a very short time and profit off the demand so they can pay for THEIR bills. Comeon, I really like a shoe but let me pay 2x, 3x to pay for your bills u wanna pay or whatever :smh.

U dont gotta buy from resellers but theres so much backdooring, shadyness, bots, going on that based on demand and supply some shoes are hard to cop. Hard to distinguish who keeps or resell. Companies make more shoes, resell dead. Limit supply and they can flourish.

Resale in short term benefits resellers quickly, but gives disadvantages to sneakerheads. In the Long term reselling can benefit resellers based on demand on supply. Buyers just get the benefit by finding a possibly hard to find shoe for a certain price(usually high). This part is justifiable.
These new resellers are scum and people who say "But reselling has always existed" are either profiting or have one who hooks them up. As you said resellers would sell shoes down the line when they've dried up or were very limited, they wouldn't purposely buy up stock to force people to buy at resell prices. Shouldn't have to pay for someone's electric bill just because you want your favorite sneakers.

Awesome these were easy to obtain, seems like they make plenty pairs of the holiday 12s every year.

Last edited:
This is still a gamble, even resellers can't predict what sells and what bricks. For some their L is amplified when they make a bad bet.
That inner circle was a lot smaller before things like the adc backdoor was released. SM said he released the exploit to bring parity between the haves and have nots. It also brought attention to the poor ecommerce infrastructure backing both major corporations and small boutiques. Both equally are inept at security and load management. Some are now fixing that.

Judging by both resell prices and the increased supply, this is working.

Buying anything sought-after is generally a miserable experience. It sucked when it was the DMPs, still sucks when it's a pair of glitch NMDs. We traded hours in sub-freezing temps for backdoors, bots, proxies, servers, privacy, etc. 

I don't miss waiting in the cold though.

This is still a gamble, even resellers can't predict what sells and what bricks. For some their L is amplified when they make a bad bet.
That inner circle was a lot smaller before things like the adc backdoor was released. SM said he released the exploit to bring parity between the haves and have nots. It also brought attention to the poor ecommerce infrastructure backing both major corporations and small boutiques. Both equally are inept at security and load management. Some are now fixing that.
Judging by both resell prices and the increased supply, this is working.

Buying anything sought-after is generally a miserable experience. It sucked when it was the DMPs, still sucks when it's a pair of glitch NMDs. We traded hours in sub-freezing temps for backdoors, bots, proxies, servers, privacy, etc. 

I don't miss waiting in the cold though.

Good point. Repped

Ok i will try again.

If one of you hears me, can he tell me if his shoes have different pressure left/right in the airsole as we can see on these pic?

The right are less relief than the left almost in the back.

Last edited:

Hello, 

I have a problem with my Air Jordan 11 72 win and i got the space jam to see if i will have the same problem, and yes, same thing , the right air sole are not properly inflated, and the left one are perfect.

Am i the only one to get this problem?
how are you gauging what proper inflation is for the shoe?....no pictures of the under inflation? ....what source/store did you pick up both shoes from (ie: footlocker, Nike.com, boutique, etc)? hopefully, you reached out to the store first and then Nike as I know from an underinflated AM90 once they will replace their product if bought directly from them (and the expectation is third-party sellers such as footlocker et al will do the same). 

Yes but it's routine in recent year. My AJ 10 Double Nickel, (just the "Double Nickel"). the left shoe was perfect, the right was a loss.
Last year, the AJ 11 72 Win, same problem (the reason why i bought the SJ). 
In all honesty, if I were you I would go to a neurologist and have them check out your feet. It's very unlikely that there is a systematic difference between left and right shoes.

Back
Top Bottom