Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It was a novelty movie, never intended to be taken seriously

I mean the main character was a nba player :lol:

Yea MJ was an a-hole on court & to his teammates but for some who played ball weather playground or pro if your teammate who's on your team suck do you not pick with them to make them better or if your facing the opponent do you not talk smack?...side note they should've put "Iverson" on the Monstars "Space Jam" that cross to MJ making him slide MJ losing his powers lol

Yea MJ was an a-hole on court & to his teammates but for some who played ball weather playground or pro if your teammate who's on your team suck do you not pick with them to make them better or if your facing the opponent do you not talk smack?...side note they should've put "Iverson" on the Monstars "Space Jam" that cross to MJ making him slide MJ losing his powers lol
it wasn't even that bad, Jordan got right back on him and after that play jordan got him back

Bill Murray was a great addition and balance to the movie / made it better. Funny comic relief and his inclusion in the game at the end is funny when he gets in... "Larry is clear"

I see people saying they want the DMPs to drop.

Why? Wouldn't you rather have Concords instead of a retro of a limited pack shoe that had a detail changed?

I clearly remember when the '09 SJ11s dropped .
I passed cause the week prior the release ,I got them in hand and they was trash.
Now that the 2016 SJ11s dropped ,them'09s are seeming more trash than ever.

Glad I got 2 pairs.

I compared both of them and one of my pairs had no peaks on the PL and the PL cut was better proportioned. 45's on the back were symettrical on that pair also. Only "complaint" on the near perfect pair was that the CF pattern on the plates was not as deep and "good" looking as the other pair, but you can still see it and plus, it's the sole, no one is looking at that.

Returned the other pair sz. 11 to the Saratoga Nike Outlet in San Jose. In case anyone is interested, they said they re-sell them after like normal.

Last edited:
I'm glad I passed on these. Nothing about them really does it for me. Had they released these before the 72-10's I probably would have been all over them.

I clearly remember when the '09 SJ11s dropped .
I passed cause the week prior the release ,I got them in hand and they was trash.
Now that the 2016 SJ11s dropped ,them'09s are seeming more trash than ever.

I'm looking at my legend blues next to my SJs like smh why did I even bother with any retros before these,? It's just been so hard to be able to see them and try them on before you buy them that you are pretty much stuck with what you get after you buy online

Thanks for the link. Appears in cart, but can't get to checkout...oh well....Serves me right for passing on EB last week....

Back
Top Bottom