Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i still think it's a dope movie, even as an adult. probably the whole nostalgia of it has alot to do with it. like if the movie just came out today i'd probably feel different, but it didn't and i don't. the movie is classic, period. there's no debating this.

Last edited:
Man y'all crazy lol. I love space jam I think it's a good movie. That's the only movie of its kind Michael Jordan and Looney Tunes it's a win-win. Plus all the other stars in the movie. Half the reason I like it is because I remember the old days and I remember my mom taking me to the movies to see it and then at the end of the movie I said "That went by fast" and my mom was like
"-_- yea"
LOL

Last edited:
Someone i went to school with posted about how they went to pick up their delivery from ups from they're front door. They said the there was no jams but only the box and ups box. He suspects this was am inside job due to only the shoes being gone and he received his package later than the expected delivery date.

I believe someone either took them off his front porch and left the box as an insult, or the UPS man/woman took the shoes right in her truck and retaped the box so he wouldnt get suspicious.

I'm not usually one to bash people for being obsessed over shoes, but i don't get why people will risk it all for the XIs, and I know for a fact it has very little to do with mj.

Last edited:
All these "adults" who bash the movie and people who still enjoy it are probably playing Pokémon Go :lol:

Last edited:
Is Space Jam a good movie? For kids, yes. I saw it in the theater as a kid and loved it. I bought the steelbook Blu-Ray for nostalgic purposes. That doesn't mean the movie sucks, it's just that you outgrew it but the nostalgia is there.

Space jam movie was a good kids / family movie with a combo of looney tunes, basketball, comedy and Mj.
If you want a basketball movie with more suspension with a good climax you won't find it in ant Ivan Reitman movie.

as a kid/pre-teen/early teen i would say space jam is a good movie. esp if you were into basketball and you were in jr high/middle school

as an adult its not a good movie in comparison to other animated films thats for sure. there are A LOT more animated movies that are good even as an adult.

of course for many of us, the nostalgia will carry on to being adult and we will be biased.

the bad acting in the movie is Jordan himself, and the other NBA players. the supporting cast of Murray and Wayne Knight (newman on seinfeld, and the snitch on jurrassic park) were ok/good

despite the bias, its still watchable to the end as an adult. so i guess it isn't THAT bad. because i tried to watch MANY MANY cartoons that I grew up on again as an adult, and I can't even last a full episode on some of them.

Last edited:
A second surprise pair just showed up after the first one today? Okcoollol

893471a0ee636b3631b11f95ba4d542b25d9dbbede69c7b9dc3cf607b6b183b1.jpg

And im spent. Santa outdid himself

I got my sister a sz 4.5 and it stolen from my front door today-tracking showed as delivered to my front door:/Nike needs to stop allowing delivery drivers to leave shoes at the door if nobody is home. According to UPS reps, its the shipper who sets the delivery protocols that UPS is to follow.

it was definitely someone from my building:/ SMFH. Feelin all kinds of ways right now[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

unfortunately package theft is always happening no matter if they are shoes or whatever.

if nike made it that signatures were required they would get a bunch sent back to shipper and have to go through dealing with customers calling back wondering where their shoes are and having to reship them. wasted man hour, which in turn money for them when workers could be doing something else, and of course money to shp it back out again. That's just how thiings go right now. At least they'll be able to file a claim get your money back, but getting the same shoe and size might not be the case

I guess we'll start to hear what's coming next year around January. My guess is remastered Concords.

Why? Not counting the lows, concord's including the DMPs (basically the same shoe with gold accents) have released every 5-6 years since 1995. 1995,2000,2006,2011. If that pattern holds true 2017 would be 6 years since the last release and therefore due for another release.

5 years, 6 years, 5 years, 2017 6 years.

View media item 2265049

I guess we'll start to hear what's coming next year around January. My guess is remastered Concords.

Why? Not counting the lows, concord's including the DMPs (basically the same shoe with gold accents) have released every 5-6 years since 1995. 1995,2000,2006,2011. If that pattern holds true 2017 would be 6 years since the last release and therefore due for another release.

View media item 2265049
They've already been talking about it on the blogs that supposedly a navy blue university blue and white pair

Last edited:
I mean y'all don't HAVE TO let the UPS man deliver it to your front porch, you can always choose the option to have them hold it at an UPS Store location if you can't be at home like I do. Still a shame that bums are working over time stealing holiday packages.

I mean y'all don't HAVE TO let the UPS man deliver it to your front porch, you can always choose the option to have them hold it at an UPS Store location if you can't be at home like I do. Still a shame that bums are working over time stealing holiday packages.
I do this with FedEx packages since the guy comes to my place around noon. Can't have stuff laying around. Luckily, UPS shows up around 5:30, and I usually get home by then.

I do this with FedEx packages since the guy comes to my place around noon. Can't have stuff laying around. Luckily, UPS shows up around 5:30, and I usually get home by then.

Sz 10 came yesterday. Very roomy. Like .25 extra roomy. Was gonna dog these, but hmmm we'll see

Last edited:

View media item 2265049

Jo23dan said concords with 45 are the logical guess and i was thinking the same thing.

air-jordan-11-concord-michael-jordan.jpg

2 pairs of these on top of the jams and im set right for life.

Last edited:
The blogs said that garbage carolina 11 was the holiday release but they also said there was another one in the works. Perhaps a summer release...

concords...

Back
Top Bottom