Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

People are blinded by the marketing, straight up.

The box/packaging = Space Jam
The shoes = MJ 96 PE.

Either way, this CW (pe or not) will always relate to the movie. :wink:

Repped

Lol at the whole powerless simp term. If you want the best go after high end shoes lol. I love jordans and even with the whole remastered deal these are not "the best". Og's haven't been the best since 87 when they used Italian leather. All mass produced shoes have flaws or slight issues. Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is the def of crazy so you keep hoping for "the best" out of jordans

Last edited:
People are blinded by the marketing, straight up.

The box/packaging = Space Jam
The shoes = MJ 96 PE.

Either way, this CW (pe or not) will always relate to the movie.
wink.gif
actually asked a nike rep this..wish i saved the chat..but when i asked that question..."why are these marketed as space jams but the "45" has nothing to do with space jam..i know jordan did wear a black jordan 11 with 45 but it has nothing to do with the movie"...the rep said something along the lines of.."its a nod to jordans return to the NBA from baseball"..its just funny to me because i saw alot of young kids at the stores on saturday..none of them probably even know anything about a 45...the 45 is such a little known fact of jordans career..surprised they released these

Last edited:
Nike can say these were moon shoes worn by JFK when he fought in Korea in mars and stamp the box "made in Italy with Cambodian leather" and y'all will still buy them.

Just so you guys know, my brother got a pair from SNKRS and I got one from Footlocker.
His pair 1 of the carbon fiber shanks feels textured and "bumpy"

I will post pictures later. Just something to be aware because I've heard a lot of people say it should be all smooth which is not the case.

I'm tempted on rocking these tonight. I told myself I'd wait until Spring, but I left them sitting outside the box, and they're calling my name.

Anyone order from size? And have it shipped yet? I got an email saying it was packed, but yet to dispatch. SP is laggin and my solehaven order got canceled. Really hoping one of my pairs come through this is ridiculous.

I rocked them stock Smh I will adjust. Repped
Ooo. You gotta adjust them. I learned the hard way. Literally felt like the plastic was stabbing my foot.

Just take off little by little. Stick them in the shoe. Try it on. Cut off where its uncomfortable.

for the life of me, i still don't overstand why ppl waste their time with sneaker shields. 1st off, don't u have to buy them online? :nerd: 2nd, why would u wanna have to go thru all the hassle of cutting and modifying them and all that nonsense. whereas force fields are sold in each and every ftl, fa and champs. not only that, u just take em out the box and put them right in your shoe. they come in small, medium and large so u just get your size and you're good to go. plug and play, so to speak. and last, they're made of soft foam that conforms to your foot as opposed to hard plastic. if you're ocd about toe box creasing like i am, and you're tryna decide between these 2 products, it's a no brainer imo. just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom