Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

All that resell talk polluting the thread before, surprised mods didnt lock this

Hey guys did everyone space jam 11 come with a Jordan logo on the galaxy box with a inspection sticker cause I see review on YT with it but my pair from NDC didn't have it on them

add me to the missing package list. They don't even knock. They said they left it at rear door? How? I have a locked driveway gate and a locked side gate. How you getting to the rear door, sway? How?!

Signature confirmation needs to be the standard now. Tracking was once an option and now it's built-in to your service. 

Signature confirmation isnt mandatory? I always get it when sending and insurance

Some ppl asking close to 500 for these already on eBay!!!Shot out Too EVERYBODY who ATE for retail an under because Resellers will be EATIN GOOD off these...

Last edited:
i really doubt they go for $500 on resell. The highest I ever spent was $340 deadstock on the concords. Best deal was $250 on deadstock cool greys. Spent $275 on Columbias. Just got my space jams in today. It made my day, cause I got them on Nike.com, while at work. I also have my 09 pair, I've been wearing my 09 pair all year in anticipation for the new spacejams. I'm happy.

My Top 5 of the year are as listed

5. Black Toe 1

4. BM 5

3. Banned 1

2. White cement 4

1. AM 1 Flyknit OG red.

The Air Max 1 is arguably my favorite shoe of all time. My pair is soooooo comfy I wore them for the first time at Disneyland and for 12 hours my feet felt like they were laying in bed the whole time. Call me crazy but they more comfy than Utltra boost. That's just my opinion.

Still no Space jams tho. Hoping for a NDC restock soon

Man, gammas are my first pair of expensive shoes after graduating college. I paid resell, but it was worth it. I ran them joints to the ground. However I'm trying to avoid scuffing these space jams at all costs..

@Azbucks916, good looks, I'll be picking it up (didn't ship it to my house) this weekend after I take my test, more of a reason to celebrate. To everyone else still waiting on shoe palace, don't lose hope. I ordered mine around 5pm Saturday, and people who ordered after me got their shipment first

Last edited:
i really doubt they go for $500 on resell. The highest I ever spent was $340 deadstock on the concords. Best deal was $250 on deadstock cool greys. Spent $275 on Columbias. Just got my space jams in today. It made my day, cause I got them on Nike.com, while at work. I also have my 09 pair, I've been wearing my 09 pair all year in anticipation for the new spacejams. I'm happy.
how do you find these low prices of after release day??? ebay always has high prices. been out of the retro game for over a year

Last and final order just shipped 
smokin.gif

Just final got home and opened my box from the Nike+ reservation and these are pretty nice in person. Pictures do no justice. Also noticed I did get a invoice along with a free gift card. Nike the ****...

Back
Top Bottom