Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

SNKRS pair is supposed to deliver tomorrow but it's snowing and freezing rain here in Oregon. Fingers crossed they still come in as long as the UPS dude stays safe.

Youll get em my 2nd gets delivered tomorrow and already made it to the main hub here in MT

I've had 5 pairs stolen from me. Living in the ghetto. I'm really going to install a camera which I should have done a long time ago. I get emails from UPS but it's crazy, I didn't get a notification of a delivery until 4 hours after it was supposedly delivered. Usually it's within 5-10 minutes.

Why don't you have them hold at a UPS facility for pickup? I pretty much never have my shoes delivered. And I live in the suburbs.

laugh.gif

add me to the missing package list. They don't even knock. They said they left it at rear door? How? I have a locked driveway gate and a locked side gate. How you getting to the rear door, sway? How?!

Signature confirmation needs to be the standard now. Tracking was once an option and now it's built-in to your service. 

I dont own any 11s. My tts is 10. Should I go half size up if I have wide feet? What are your thoughts.... 

I have semi wide flat feet. Went .5 up and they fit perfect for me. Got about a centimeter of wiggle room lengthwise in the toebox.

Now that I'm doing a side by side comparison I gotta say '09s have a thicker tongue and significantly better leather on the heel (both are far from where they should be). If I keep these it's going to be for the concord jumpman, blue sole, 45 on back, and white PL seam. Other than the amount of PL I'm not seeing how these are superior quality to the '09s.

Man hopefully my mom and pop store still have these in my size, so mad i slept, called niketown chicago and they said they still have my size up and down went there and it was a bust dont wanna pay the three piece cause of xmas for the kiddies, might just lurk and wait on restock

Who ever failed to obtain a pair of these for retail put NO EFFORT AT ALL!!.. from different websites, in store raffles to MANY NTers were helping each other with links. ESPECIALY THE FNL BACKDOOR LINK.. that was up from SUNDAY TO TUESDAY?? or monday night the latest. east bay restock on monday... some even explaining how to deal with that STUPID TIMER ON SP...

Who ever failed to obtain a pair of these for retail put NO EFFORT AT ALL!!.. from different websites, in store raffles to MANY NTers were helping each other with links. ESPECIALY THE FNL BACKDOOR LINK.. that was up from SUNDAY TO TUESDAY?? or monday night the latest. east bay restock on monday... some even explaining how to deal with that STUPID TIMER ON SP...

Chill out . Wasn't that easy

Sz11 was impossible

So its almost 2017...what was anyones best pickup for the year?
I know this was asked a minute ago, especially considering how fast this thread can move, but I'd have to say the Homegrown Nike Dunk SBs, C&C 8s (got both, but referring to the black pair), SJ's, and "Banned" 1s. It's really hard to narrow it down though, considering the pairs that dropped, the bunch I was fortunate to get, and how I personally love all of them. And I was just going through pairs that actually released this year, not pairs that dropped in previous years that I was able to snag.

Back
Top Bottom