Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Can someone confirm if they really crease like this please?

Not my pic. ctto.
Not saying they will because I didn't try for a pair, but it's within the realm of possibility given how the XI's in recent years are made. I actually don't like how my newer XI's crease faster than the older ones I own. 

Air randy was so ahead of the curve [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That looks like a size 9 foot shoved into a size 8. Hammer toe creasing b....

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a quick on foot pic..man these are comfortable :smokin
15306686_626528587509195_53696505768312832_n.jpg

grizz are you still working at willy wonka's factory?

I like how Nike used half the order receipt to congratulate me on getting a pair.

They really do the most for this shoe

I picked up a pair that someone returned in my size at a FTL near me today. I called two stores and they were both sold out but the second store knew of one store that had a pair in my size. I called and they held them until I picked them up. Lucked out today. The manager said someone returned them because his girl surprised him with a pair. I made sure to check them out before I bought and they were never even taken out the box.

I picked up a pair that someone returned in my size at a FTL near me today. I called two stores and they were both sold out but the second store knew of one store that had a pair in my size. I called and they held them until I picked them up. Lucked out today. The manager said someone returned them because his girl surprised him with a pair. I made sure to check them out before I bought and they were never even taken out the box.
That's cool they told what store did have them. They usually don't do that

They fired me for stealing boxes :smh:  

It's a good thing it's Christmas season then. You can get plenty of OT to make sure Christmas deliveries are met.

I hope you aren't leaving coal instead of Jordan's though. :\

Last edited:
Forgot I had a bday FNL $10 credit. Called them up and they credited my PayPal back with the $10 from my Saturday order :smokin

I was at 190 points, so this order put me over the 200 mark 2 times :smokin

Just to make sure though....I will get 2 $20 WC codes right? That's what the rep told me, but I want to make sure I won't somehow miss out on a $20 from them.

Back
Top Bottom