Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

My Nike+ pair status updated for delivery on the 14th, I was hoping at least having earlier than the rest of the SNKRS orders [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Buncha flakes like eBay and Craigslist. People either wanting what they can't have or finding them for $10 cheaper somewhere else.
I thought selling shoes was bad (Ones I don't want or selling a size I managed to grab to fund my size) but man I'm trying to sell a Rolex and holy **** lol are people crazy...
mean.gif

I'm glad Nike reserved me pairs, was thinking of getting 2nd pair Nike reserved for me, but with so many shoes in my collection, these will never get that beat, no need, can't wait to get these in. Did try for a 2nd pair on NBA store just for the discounted price but was unsuccessful.

Last edited:
My dude....cool greys in this remasted cut :wow: dudes getting shot like its 00 again.

I def need this cut and to be the norm tho.

Hella pass on that colorway rumor tho. Gimme citrus for men or space jam lows or put them on ID. On 2nd thought no ID. Itd kill the mystique.

Just give us white/concord and be done with it!

I hate NTers man. One guy hits me up and says "You got a 12 or 13? I said "I got both." I haven't heard from this idiot sense. Another NTer hit me up and simply said "Bro, tell me you got SpaceJams!" I reply and simply say yea, I got a bunch. He hasn't said another word to me. I sent another NTer an invoice for an 8 and a 10. He never paid it or responded to anymore messages. What's up with y'all man?
Pretty common when you're selling anything. We use Kijiji a lot up here and it's the biggest joke. I rant about it all the time in the Toronto thread. One dumb ***** had me drive out half an hour to tell me shes locked out of her house and couldn't sell me the iPad that I drove all the way there for. She claimed she left her key at work and she tried climbing through the window but she couldn't fit. So she said she'll meet me in the evening and then she ignored all my texts, calls and emails and I never heard from her again. Dumbest woman I've ever had the misfortune of speaking with.
laugh.gif
Honestly logic can't explain what some of these people do. 

I thought selling shoes was bad (Ones I don't want or selling a size I managed to grab to fund my size) but man I'm trying to sell a Rolex and holy **** lol are people crazy...
mean.gif
Wow, I was looking for one for a while but not second hand. I would've imagined that the market for that would be a little bit more mature.

Wow, I was looking for one for a while but not second hand. I would've imagined that the market for that would be a little bit more mature.
 Yeah me too. The watch is brand new and comes with everything the only thing is the stickers were removed (they are still included just not on the watch) and people just really try bend you over just like with sneakers. I just laughed because I thought the same thing you did.

I think JB is alternating between traditional colorways and new colorways when it comes to the holiday release.

Last edited:

No way, I love that watch, I was actually looking for a ceramic submariner with the black bezel and date but then I decided to wait until I could afford the black and gold one. 
Yeah it's a beautiful watch (I personally like the no date because the OG had no date. The date was added on down the road as an afterthought.) I do like both date and no date. My grail sub is the white gold blue dial / bezel.

Sorry back to the Space Jams, can't wait to see these bad boys in person 
nthat.gif

If JB uses the same release pattern they've been using, then we might not get all remastered OG cw's for another 6-7 years. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Crazy that people already talking about next years 11's lol

Not saying anything about those until i see them 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom