Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Thanks to whoever posted the SP info yesterday. I was able to get a pair around 10:30 last night [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

1st time hitting on a FTL reserve on the app. Tried to search and couldn't find what I was looking for. What does the reservation look like after you pickup? I'm not sure my store used the app correctly. I scooped the Jams yesterday, but the app still shows the location and "PICKUP BY...Saturday, December 10 By 3pm Selected Store Local Time." Does it update and show you as having picked up the shoe?
It should show that the shoes were picked up. Where it used to say "Pickup by..." it should say "Purchased Saturday Dec. 10 by (your name).

Soleheaven! Got a cancellation email from them earlier. The f!!k ima do with those points they gave me? Not cool sole heaven not cool!

People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?

Change the damn tune already. I swear every pair of Jordan's you get, you always pop up afterwards acting like you did something special because you copped 5 pairs and some people struck out. You expecting a round of applause or something? It ain't that serious to some people.

Just got an email from sole heaven saying they oversold and bots beat me to my pair. WTF bro... :smh:

yea they were supposed to do somethin wit your code at the register to confirm in the system you picked up. Now we'll have a strike against us
Maybe they can still add it in the system today to show we picked up? Called customer service, but all they said they could do was apply the points and it would take a week or two to show.

Last edited:

Soleheaven! Got a cancellation email from them earlier. The f!!k ima do with those points they gave me? Not cool sole heaven not cool!
did they send you an confirmation email first or a cancellation email only 
confirmation then cancellation today, i got mine this mornign too.

I just wish they told me yesterday so I couldve copped on snkrs.

Last edited:
What's up with this DTLR raffle ?
I haven't heard anything yet. Charge is still pending and nothing on their Twitter. That's a pretty messed up thing to do to people. I didn't have a chance to check, but did they also release them on their site yesterday?

Disputed that DTLR raffle, charging upfront for raffles, holding payments and not informing people on results is scummy ****.

and a lot of people in this thread me included who said they entered multiple raffles(0 for 8, including 2 of the 3 highest volume stores in the area) and didn't get one call back.

Agreed. I entered 9-10 raffles in MD because FTL and Co haven't implemented the in app reservations.

Luckily I came up on the Nike+ reservation. I wanted to double or Lewiup but I was taking a test yesterday morning. By the time I got out, it was too late. SNKRS and FNL were sold out online. And it's tough to get through the foot sites without a bot.

This was a tough release. I'm grateful I got one pair but I'm not one of those folks who come in a thread with the pizza or it was easy hyperbole. It's 2016, and it's still tough to get Jordans.

Maybe they can still add it in the system today to show we picked up? Called customer service, but all they said they could do was apply the points and it would take a week or two show.
Call the store and see what they can do for you. I believe that the part that changes to show that the shoes were picked up is done at the store level.

Back
Top Bottom