Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got home to read the last several pages of the thread after being out with the wife and kids all day and I'm lovin all the love being shown by everyone trying to assist in the late night cop-a-thon.

It's like people done went from cart jacked to cart stacked.

Extra shout out to THE man @gsmokez
Thanks Whip, it's been a long night but I'm glad I helped so many people check out. I think it must have been about 15 pairs or so. 

Once the market dries, it will take time for these to get to that level. Then again the market can be kind of funny, lets see what which 11 will be released this coming year. Im thinking OG Concords with this style of patent leather cut will increase the value this time next year. Any other 11 I don't see much of a bump in the market.
Cool grey would do the same thing imo. I think they are eventually going to stop playing us and give us a"high cherry" colorway

People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?

i actually struck out on snkrs... i though that was  a for sure thing

i still got all my pairs and then some tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I tried to tell yall last week to get your wears in with the 09 pair because once you get the 16, they will be dead to you. I wore my 09 pair for the 2nd time last month to the Special Space Jam movie night at the amc. Joints hurt my feet bad af. After getting the '16, I legit have no idea what I would ever do with them now. They're garbage and Nike should be ashamed of themselves for ever even releasing them.

can't confirm or deny that schedule has been a little messed up with finals. Ultimately, I am to blame for the L.

Just got home to read the last several pages of the thread after being out with the wife and kids all day and I'm lovin all the love being shown by everyone trying to assist in the late night cop-a-thon.

It's like people done went from cart jacked to cart stacked.

Extra shout out to THE man @gsmokez
Thanks Whip, it's been a long night but I'm glad I helped so many people check out. I think it must have been about 15 pairs or so. 
You definitely have the magic touch my friend.

Here's hoping you never strike out on launch day again.

Once the market dries, it will take time for these to get to that level. Then again the market can be kind of funny, lets see what which 11 will be released this coming year. Im thinking OG Concords with this style of patent leather cut will increase the value this time next year. Any other 11 I don't see much of a bump in the market.
yeah I can see that...I got a feeling one day we might see a reverse of an og color or like a top 3 style like the recent 1s...with jordan owning the hornets 1 day we bound to get a theme of the team. Being a fan and going to the games alot it'd be grail status out here lol

09 prices are high cuz of the 2011 Concord release. Prior to that, pairs could be had for 300-350. Then the Concord made people thirsty for more 11s and that shot the price up over night.

The patent cut on these looks much better in person, and also on bigger sizes. I love my 11.5 looks. It looks more high and awkward on small sizes.

Last call for the ShoePalace size 13 Space Jams. PM with Shoepalace username and password.

Calling it a night guys, congrats to everyone who got a pair. Have a good night everyone. 

People still trying to get their first pair, what's your story? Just curious, but how do you have no pairs? Did you have to work, oversleep, how is this possible?
I got 2 pairs but none in my size. 

Im a car salesman, so usually I don worry about release date and say forget the crap and pay above retail, or work out a deal with my boss who is also a sneakerhead ( with a bunch more connections) and he "spiffs" me a pair. Meaning I come into work help make him money and he in turn gives, or helps me get a pair. These are his grails and were the same size so he said I was on my own lol. I haven't been in that situation in a while so I do what I used to do which is in store. Missed on all raffles and only hit a 13 and an 8.5 on my "afterwards" lines. I also had to work so couldn't hunt some more for my size. As im typing this he tells me Wool 3's if I make a certain amount of bread on a customer this week lol.  But yeah Im lacking right now on my Az sneaker connections. but the answer is im usually an in hand person.

Back
Top Bottom