Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Does eastbay still do phone orders?
all footsites do not call orders sorry mate 
frown.gif

all footsites do not call orders sorry mate 
frown.gif
You don't know what you're talking about.

They don't take phone orders on release day products, but you can try 2 weeks after for cancelations and extra pairs if you get a cool rep.

You can buy everything else via phone order.

Champs Newpark Mall doing some shady stuff... Made people line up for an hour just to tell them that their reservation pair is gone due to them getting short shipment. When I got to the front dude asked me what size I won, and he was like we sold out of your size. I was like what size you got left, and he was like nah you cant get any other size. I told dude to grab the manager because I didnt wait an hour in line for nothing. Manager came out from the back and tried to explain to me that corporate didnt give him the number they were suppose to get. I told him well at this point since its towards the end of the day there should be no unclaimed pairs line and it should be fcfs for people who got reservation still... Manager told cashier to give me any leftover pairs left... they turned down like 3-4 people in front of me that didnt complain. This crap beats the purpose of reserving your pair.

Walked in FTA and my pair had been purchased on the App, and they tried to play me. Needless to say, I left with my shoes.

You don't know what you're talking about.

They don't take phone orders on release day products, but you can try 2 weeks after for cancelations and extra pairs if you get a cool rep.

You can buy everything else via phone order.
thats what i meant as you cant call today for these shoes 
ohwell.gif

It can't be showing off if Eveyone has em, that's the point. No one is "doing it" by wearing these.

And for all the people saying "I buy shoes because I like them"....I'm calling Bs,..the hype/limited appeal to certain shoes make you want to cop. Doesn't have to be the sole reason, but don't act like it doesn't play a part.

It's showing off when you got younger folks walking round the mall all day with them trying to in their mind impress people maybe it's different in each area but I live round some stone cold bammas

FOR THOSE OF YOU BEING PLAYED WITH THRU THE APP.

CALL CORPORATE AS SOON AS TODAY, IF POSSIBLE. ASK THEM TO CONNECT YOU WITH A SUPERVISOR AND REPORT THE STORE.

YOU CAN ALSO REPORT IT AS FRAUD TO YOUR LOCAL PD AND SCARE THEM ***** *** EMPLOYEES. (THOUGH IT IS FRAUD, TECHNICALLY)

when i thought i was gonna take a L from snkrs and footlokcer i ran to my mall even tho i had lost their raffles, store owners looking at me like naw you took the L today 
roll.gif

thought i could get a pair if i tried thankfully i got a pair on eastbay but maybe i should have went back around 3 to try again 

i went tts and they fit good..just a bit wider in the toe box but nothing crazy
These should fit perfect me for then because I have really wide feet but since I'm my left is a 9.5 and my right is a 9, I'm forced to wear size 9. I've never found a shoe where 8.5 fit better. My Blue Suede 12s were TTS and wore a little big but are crazy comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom