Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Won a pair thru Shiek raffle :smile: wasn't worried at all about these. Heard they are making a lot of these. Is that true?

Man I can't remember for ish but what time does the Footaction on State st. Chicago open tomorrow? Any Chicago NTers know? I think they open early for big releases like this right?

Won 4 pair :wow:

Finish Line Raffle
FL App 6 min
CS App 4 min
FA 4 min/waitlisted

I hope everyone on here will eat by tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Last edited:
I hate these bastardos man. Playin games. Just got booted off wishlist. Life is trash. Whelp.

Really sucks tho, my luck is trash. Ima go city gear. Smh. Physical raffles are better.

Wonder what time the lines will start its cold as **** out here so I know bammas ain't bout to sacrifice well being just to pick up raffles early lol

Going to be a lot of unclaimed pairs tomorrow... My buddy won 14 pairs total. 8 mens and 6 gs... His only planning to pick up 2 mens and 2 gs. I already gave up 2 gs sizes myself.

Might be the first 11 that dont sell out on the first day for a while.

Not necessarily the first ... It took the 72-10s a full day or so to sell out -- which is a good thing. #LetThePeopleEatCake

Ima try and scoop all my pairs online  
nerd.gif
Just sayin incase of a online strike out ..they 2 pairs will go unclaimed
Appreciate it   

Hit with my 6m foot action headstart. Nothing on footlocker with 1m headstart and I was wait listed on champs but didn't get nothing

My pair from nike+ showed up this morning! Quality A1!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!
Dope AF. I was shocked to see they shipped these out early too, 1st time for me ordering of the Nike+ reservation. But come on man, show some pics of the kicks.

The first couple of hours folks hit of the waitlist ... and a few folks typically wake up to find they hit some time during the night and confirm time expired. Check back in the app as it doesn't always notify you you've moved off the waitlist....and honestly plan for either the morning FCFS savagery or the remainder pairs from reserve no-shows at 3p or 6p depending on the location.
repped. Thanks b

Back
Top Bottom