Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So if you confirm and pass, what's the consequence?

well lets see ..my homeboy was flawless thru the 3 apps until he forgot that he reserved a shoewith footaction and didnt pick up on the next yeezy release he waitlisted on two of the 3 pairs at fooatction ..he went flawless on the opther two apps. take it for what its worth

Coupons are allowed

Any stores not accepting is probably trying to make up sales for the quarter lol

As a company coupons are allowed on these it's a GR

Also for those who by some odd reason are missing on these so far you must live in the boondocks or your area is very open to back dooring pairs or something

Like I said hit your local in the morning a lot of places have additional pairs

Also expect a massive amount of unclaimed pairs it's been standard because young kids reserve just because and don't pick up

We had a store that had 24 app reserves for cyber Monday 3's and not a single person picked them up lol

There are always left overs especially with the earlier cut off time

These are probably the most produced shoe I've ever seen release

Just relax lol
So if platinum reward coupons are allowed and the local store is not accepting them, what advice would you give to the customer? What can a customer say to make their case?

I'm burning up fambz.. Wtf wtf. Atlanta let me down. It's FCFS in the Nike but I ain't tryna struggle..

So if platinum reward coupons are allowed and the local store is not accepting them, what advice would you give to the customer? What can a customer say to make their case?

Ehh not much really you can say you called customer service and they said it's allowed and ask for the managers name and say your calling customer service right now in front of them

That normally spooks most of them just depends on how many people are around also

They may try to claim "it's a quick strike" which it's not because if it was employees wouldn't be allowed discount and they are lol

Most managers fold with those things brought up may ring you up on the side privately lol

Most managers claim that no coupon **** to raise what they are down money wise

Also the week starts on a Sunday for sales plans so stores will say sold out or re raffle etc.. and then sell the remaining stock fcfs Sunday so the new weeks plan is met

Little tricks lol

I can't wait to see all the resellers post their listings tomorrow on eBay, Craigslist, etc.

So many resellers are gonna flood the market with these thinking they will unload them for $300+ when in reality the fact that there will be an abundance of these in the resell market will ultimately cause the resell price point to go nowhere but down.

Exactly. With this release I think the shoes will sell out anyway. With some of the less popular stuff I bet footlocker corp feels some kind of way that Nike gets to release their pairs first through reserve. I imagine it has some impact.

Ehh not much really you can say you called customer service and they said it's allowed and ask for the managers name and say your calling customer service right now in front of them

That normally spooks most of them just depends on how many people are around also

They may try to claim "it's a quick strike" which it's not because if it was employees wouldn't be allowed discount and they are lol

Most managers fold with those things brought up may ring you up on the side privately lol

Most managers claim that no coupon **** to raise what they are down money wise

Also the week starts on a Sunday for sales plans so stores will say sold out or re raffle etc.. and then sell the remaining stock fcfs Sunday so the new weeks plan is met

Little tricks lol
Great info (as always) for everyone out there to know. Repped.

Ok these are a gr for the 100th time 

people will still miss

fight me

But your kinda cool don't wanna fight you

I never say this about a shoe other than this one if you miss

Maybe this "sneaker head life" ain't for you lol

I'm ready to laugh at resellers before release I've seen this shoe at $300 that's mad low for a pre drop resell price and for THIS colorway

The shoe is plentiful with the stock numbers

If you can't score one you suck period

I called both stores I won from and they told me no coupons. :smh:

I believe you vampire tho. It's a GR and they should allow.

Yea they lyin

Their sales are down they wanna beat plan to re up just how it goes in retail sometimes

True blue coupon allowed but space jams nah? Lol

is it the same process such as i've been using paypal but instead the gift card will be the payment correct

Back
Top Bottom